Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 427979 times)

Mad at the Internet

• Alconauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Something Wonderful
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5850 on: March 13, 2019, 03:15:44 PM »
Guess how much Abe just gave Lowtax...

Aside from the obvious question of how someone could afford to make that much of a monthly "donation," who in the fuck would give it to Lowtax of all people?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #5851 on: March 13, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »
+1
LowT could have made his forum a 501c3 long ago but instead chose to make it a tax paying LLC.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5852 on: March 13, 2019, 03:40:42 PM »
+4
LowT could have made his forum a 501c3 long ago but instead chose to make it a tax paying LLC.
There are virtually an infinite number of things Rich could have done if he paid consultants and took shit seriously. The fact he is getting what he is getting now on patreon is fucking pathetic. Goons must be in he same guys who donate to twitch thots and buy their used piss soaked panties.
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5853 on: March 13, 2019, 07:52:03 PM »
+4
You have to declare patreon bux as income, right? What are the odds Rich is sweating the IRS man knocking at his door this time next year? :adam:

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5854 on: March 13, 2019, 09:43:25 PM »
+2
Guess how much Abe just gave Lowtax...

Aside from the obvious question of how someone could afford to make that much of a monthly "donation," who in the fuck would give it to Lowtax of all people?
its not a monthly. He's going it for one month and then will cancel it.
Abe trying to worm his way back into Lowtax's good graces now that ZDR is being shittalked.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands The Gentry old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5855 on: March 13, 2019, 11:29:36 PM »
+1
Quote from: Guy Mann" post="493280246
Just think, if this site had played its cards right instead of raising over $300,000 for transgender charities
wait, what?  Is this an exaggeration or did this happen?

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #5856 on: March 14, 2019, 01:13:00 AM »
+3
Just think, if this site had played its cards right instead of raising over $300,000 for transgender charities

Some video game streamer raised $300,000 for dick choppings and horsepiss, yes.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan old
    • Awards
« Reply #5857 on: March 14, 2019, 01:15:29 AM »
+2
]

It happened.

Hbomberguy has hit back at comedy writer Graham Linehan after his live stream which raised a whopping $340,000 (£264,000) for trans charity Mermaids.

The stream started as a mission to stick it to the Father Ted creator after he urged people to oppose the funding awarded to the charity by the National Lottery, as he described it as pushing an ‘extreme ideological agenda.’

However, 57 hours later, the 27-year-old had raised more than a quarter of a million dollars for the charity, which aims to support trans children and teenagers.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/hbomberguy-hits-back-at-graham-linehan-after-mermaids-charity-stream-every-time-you-tweet-five-people-donate-8371438/

That video game streamer is also a goon.

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Alconauts
  • Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5858 on: March 14, 2019, 07:03:08 AM »
+4

For actual children and the owner of the charity took her son to thailand specifically because UK didn't allow dick choppings until 18.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5859 on: March 14, 2019, 09:03:03 AM »
+4

For actual children and the owner of the charity took her son to thailand specifically because UK didn't allow dick choppings until 18.
this is why we need a global caliphate. do you think the caliph would allow this to happen?

islam is the only way left to combat faggotry. the west has aids.
FREE NEAT

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #5860 on: March 14, 2019, 12:40:11 PM »
+4
this is why we need a global caliphate. do you think the caliph would allow this to happen?

I'm preparing already, I've already got that tracking app on my woman's phone where I can shut off her passport and I've been looking on kbb.com/nadaguides.com how much I can expect to get for her car. allahu ackbar.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5861 on: March 14, 2019, 05:44:53 PM »

Allah's blessing be upon you, Professor.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #5862 on: March 14, 2019, 11:40:37 PM »
+2

Nigga you high? Iran provides fags with penis inversions, considers them 100% real women. Not to mention man love thursday.
The global caliphate is going to be 200% on board with tranny shit, and that's before the jews start pulling strings.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5863 on: March 16, 2019, 11:54:56 AM »
+3

Nigga you high? Iran provides fags with penis inversions, considers them 100% real women. Not to mention man love thursday.
The global caliphate is going to be 200% on board with tranny shit, and that's before the jews start pulling strings.
thats because they are shiites why do you think sunnis hate shiites
FREE NEAT

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5864 on: March 17, 2019, 09:38:59 AM »
+2
I have a horrible habit reading shiites as shitties
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5865 on: March 17, 2019, 11:48:02 PM »
+2

Not quite the complete story. Iran not only allows and state-subsidizes gender reassignment -- getting a involuntary dick flip is also a state enforced punishment for homosexuals and the alternative is death.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10691-016-9332-x

Quote from: BBC
Iran is one of a handful of countries where homosexual acts are punishable by death. Clerics do, however accept the idea that a person may be trapped in a body of the wrong sex. So homosexuals can be pushed into having gender reassignment surgery

nah im a
white wow

Boy With Wings

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5866 on: March 18, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »
+4

Is he gonna make it?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #5867 on: March 19, 2019, 12:02:19 AM »
+2
Wtf?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5868 on: March 19, 2019, 06:53:09 AM »
+1
I’m uncomfortable.
His name was Harry Anderson

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5869 on: March 19, 2019, 07:12:13 AM »
+2

Go search for "afghanistan bacha bazi" in google or in YT. Make sure you're within a metre of a large bucket because you're gonna throw up if you delve into this for more than 5 minutes.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5870 on: March 19, 2019, 04:35:51 PM »
+1
It's been said many, many times, but I still can't believe he uses that voice in real life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODyeLvOzyQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODyeLvOzyQ</a>
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

White Rapper

• Goon Institute
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5871 on: March 19, 2019, 04:39:55 PM »
+1

Wait who's pulling the strings then?

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #5872 on: March 19, 2019, 08:26:15 PM »
+2

Wait who's pulling the strings then?

Currently? The books of a pedophile who died over a thousand years ago.