Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1225094 times)

Justice Dredd

• Original Patients
  • Cishet White Male
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8625 on: January 13, 2019, 07:29:48 PM »
+1
[–]Schizopelte [score hidden] 3 hours ago62
McConnell's plan is what I call the "Harkonnen Gambit".

For context, in the science fiction novel Dune, the evil Baron Harkonnen installs his despotic, universally reviled nephew Rabban as the ruler of the planet Arrakis. His plan is to let things get so bad that the people of Arrakis rise up, at which point the baron will sacrifice Rabban and replace him with his favorite nephew, Feyd-Rautha, positioning the new ruler as the one who saved Arrakis from tyrrany, thus ensuring that Arrakis will love its new Harkonnen despot.

In McConnell's case, he's capitalizing on the fact that Trump claimed responsibility for the shutdown (on camera!) like the fucking moron he is. Now all McConnell has to do is wait for things to get super bad, to the point where Trump's approval starts to tank even among Republicans. At that point he can pass whatever bill Congress can agree on, override Trump's inevitable veto, and effectively cut Trump off at the knees. Then Pence can move forward with 25'ing Trump, and McConnell and Pence will be hailed as saviors by right wing media.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8626 on: January 13, 2019, 07:53:54 PM »
+14
At least it's not fucking Harry Potter yet again.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #8627 on: January 13, 2019, 08:13:30 PM »
+5
I wish there was a way to frame all sociopolitical discussion in terms of Chuck Tingle literature.

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8628 on: January 14, 2019, 03:11:37 AM »
I always preferred Hyperion or Rama to Dune.

Rama and Rama II should be read together. I know the game mixes both books together because of the reveal. But fun fact Arthur C Clarke appears in an FMV sequence in the game at the end. He lived long enough to be digitally recorded into a computer game.

Nasekuchen

• Alconauts
  • Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry old Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8629 on: January 14, 2019, 12:37:01 PM »
+9
I wish there was a way to frame all sociopolitical discussion in terms of Chuck Tingle literature.

Pocahontas'd in the Butt by All The Presidents Men

anti-pibble machine

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8630 on: January 20, 2019, 09:35:59 AM »
+8

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8631 on: January 20, 2019, 10:08:54 AM »
+7
lol @ 5 (five) years and $500m

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8632 on: January 20, 2019, 10:25:22 AM »
+10
Reddit/politics should rebrand itself a "universe" because it's the biggest collection of galaxy brains in existence:

If true, impeachment soon begins.

-Robert Reich, not known for making rash statements.

If Robert Reich is saying things like that, it makes me hopeful it will actually happen. I'd be a lot more hopeful if they had enough to take down Pence too first though, because that guy is organized enough to do serious damage when he takes office.

I feel like if Trump is impeached and compromised they shouldn't be allowed to put Pence in. He is clearly part of this, just by being VP

I think impeachment should start with Pence. I feel like it's Mueller's trap card and he's going to surprise everyone by taking that motherfucker down first. Then pelosi moves up, then impeach mango Mussolini. President pelosi (not my first choice but she's growing on me, I'm so-so on her though until I do my research) would just add insult to injury.

That's not how succession works, though. If the Vice President leaves office, the President nominates a new VP for Congressional confirmation (25th Amendment). The Speaker of the House only assumes the presidency if both the VP and POTUS are vacant (Presidential Succession Act of 1947).
Simpler answer then is to file impeachment for all of them at the same time.

My girlfriends mom suggested that she should appoint Hillary as her VP and step down so Hillary can be president. I had to stop myself from telling her that's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life. I settled for telling her that I think that would be the most reliable way to start a civil war.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #8633 on: January 20, 2019, 10:25:52 AM »
+4

$500mil plus another $500B to fund all that bullshit.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian KURWA Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry old
    • Awards
« Reply #8634 on: January 20, 2019, 11:50:34 AM »
+6
Idiot Reddit post.

Wow, everything you want for 1/10 of what we want! That sounds like a hell of a deal!

*faaaaarrrrttttttzzzzzzz*

Justice Dredd

• Original Patients
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8635 on: January 20, 2019, 01:09:09 PM »
+8
3 year automatic citizenship for illegals, including those convicted of crimes as long as they aren't violent, roflmao

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #8636 on: January 20, 2019, 09:15:10 PM »
+6
Fund the entire liberal social justice agenda and give the Most Money For Dem Programs and 11 million new citizens to sign up for them all, as well as a siren call for new caravans to form.

What could possibly go wrong? :tuss:

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #8637 on: January 20, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »
+10
The only time I think such a political deal worked out was when someone offered Chief Listerine a bottle of firewater and a sack of shiny beads for the entirety of his ancestral homelands.
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8638 on: January 21, 2019, 01:57:11 AM »
+9
I especially love the "carbon tax" part

"gibs me dats but also dont make more dats"

Justice Dredd

• Original Patients
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8639 on: February 01, 2019, 10:14:18 PM »
+3
/r/politics on how AOC is getting lots of 'bigoted calls'. so close to getting some self-awareness...

sfgiantsfan650 California [score hidden] 4 hours ago
That’s the whole point of the Right Wing media barrage against her. The attacks don’t have to be substantive or consequential at all. Just put the entire weight of their propaganda machine on her shoulders. 30% of the country will believe whatever shit they’re fed by Fox and Limbaugh and now she’s a “divisive” figure. It’s hard for anyone to be able to take that, let alone someone in their 20s, but she seems to be holding her own pretty well in the face of it.

tapthatsap [score hidden] 3 hours ago
You don’t even actually need to listen to or remember any of it. As long as her name and face and the word “scandal” are popping up on the muted tvs you walk by every day, and it happens often enough to take root in your subconscious, they’ve done their job. Very few of those people saying Clinton was the worst candidate ever could actually give you a reason, the closest they tend to get is “she’s so unpopular!”

bonus quote about Hillary:

Raven_Skyhawk [score hidden] 3 hours ago
As a woman in a higher place of power, she gets shit on no matter what she does. I played wow with a guy that was part of her campaign in the Obama years and he said she was very personable and authentic and kind. And he wasn't some high up dude but like a grunt.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #8640 on: February 03, 2019, 11:28:51 AM »
+3

As a woman in a higher place of power, she gets shit on no matter what she does. I played wow with a guy that was part of her campaign in the Obama years and he said she was very personable and authentic and kind. And he wasn't some high up dude but like a grunt.

Strange how this quote contradicts the zillions of other first hand accounts of Hillary's attitude and behavior towards other people.  :adam:

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8641 on: February 04, 2019, 12:33:52 AM »
+2
Quote from: legitimately socially retarded goon
FAMOUS PERSON WAS SOMEWHAT PERSONABLE TO ME
nah im a
white wow

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8642 on: February 04, 2019, 04:58:26 AM »
+3

Strange how this quote contradicts the zillions of other first hand accounts of Hillary's attitude and behavior towards other people.  :adam:

Probably some donors cousin or something.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8643 on: February 04, 2019, 12:00:07 PM »
+4

Cult of Personality. Look at the wage-slaves who slam their heads again the wall for Elon Musk to be tossed aside and as they are fired, sorry, laid off because the big three are so powerful, they still praise him.

It's insane.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #8644 on: February 06, 2019, 03:55:40 AM »
+3
Cult of Personality. Look at the wage-slaves who slam their heads again the wall for Elon Musk to be tossed aside and as they are fired, sorry, laid off because the big three are so powerful, they still praise him.

It's insane.

Eh.. there's more to the story here. I agree that Musk definitely has a cult following of sorts, but he has gotten shit done and continues to innovate while NASA can spend billions of dollars while a decade passes and nothing gets done. SpaceX is the reason why United States is dominating the commercial launch sector and if you ever want to get humans to Mars, you better hope SpaceX continues to do well. NASA doesn't have a realistic plan for that in our lifetime. So while NASA has spent 14 billion dollars on the SLS that uses old refurbished Space Shuttle RS-25 engines (yes, they didn't even design and build new engines), SpaceX just tested their new Raptor engine, which is the first full flow staged combustion engine using methalox.

Yes, the recent round of layoffs sucks, but the workers at least got decent severance pays and SpaceX will help them getting new jobs in the aerospace industry. SpaceX has taken huge financial risks and their future continues to be very uncertain. If SpaceX goes tits up your only hope is Blue Origin, whose development pace is much slower than SpaceX.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Justice Dredd

• Original Patients
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8645 on: February 08, 2019, 09:54:52 AM »
+7
Top minds of /r/politics about abortion.

hanisaidi [score hidden] 10 minutes ago
The number of people who can't make a difference between a fetus and a baby is astounding.

There's no life until something is born... Don't impose your definition of what's life on others.

And wtf are you to tell what others can and cannot do with their own body?

Please subscribe to the channel if you like

caried [score hidden] 5 minutes ago
If they consider it a life, then are they also willing to pay twice at Golden Corral? Or an extra kids ticket at Disney World? Do they now have to abide by occupancy laws for housing?

Fuck them for making us feel like we’re the assholes

if you consider a 40 week fetus life, you need to pay double at golden corral.

zuni-warrior [score hidden] 20 minutes ago
I’m starting to think this is just a way to keep poor people down - if you’re rich enough you can fly off to somewhere that allows abortions but not if you’re poor.

Now poorer people have a mouth to feed adding more to your debt - making it even more inescapable

While Republicans cry about killing unborn but still get caught doing it.

It really getting disgusting how things have been unfolding as of late

pro-life: a plot to keep the poor down.

coldwatereater [score hidden] 24 minutes ago
If you studied Jewish law, you know, the scripture that came before King James cherry-picked what he wanted in HIS book, you would be educated on the Writings in the Talmud. Not just parroting what back-woods inbred Louisiana preacher spews. Jewish law not only permits, but requires abortion in certain circumstances. When Christians use religion as an excuse to oppose abortion, I just wanna tell them to get educated. Read for yourself the bedrock scripture from which your religion was conceived.

checkmate, x-tians.

Festiebestie27 [score hidden] 33 minutes ago
I'm a guy who's currently sitting in a abortion clinic in south florida. This process is horrible and terrifying, I couldn't imagine what these women experience. I feel immense guilt knowing I got my girlfriend and I in this position.

the cognitive dissonance of pro-choice on display. fetuses aren't alive, it's like getting a skintag removed, yet they still mysteriously feel guilt and shame-ridden.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:56:57 AM by Justice Dredd »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8646 on: February 09, 2019, 04:12:44 AM »
+3

It's insane.

Eh.. there's more to the story here. I agree that Musk definitely has a cult following of sorts, but he has gotten shit done and continues to innovate while NASA can spend billions of dollars while a decade passes and nothing gets done. SpaceX is the reason why United States is dominating the commercial launch sector and if you ever want to get humans to Mars, you better hope SpaceX continues to do well. NASA doesn't have a realistic plan for that in our lifetime. So while NASA has spent 14 billion dollars on the SLS that uses old refurbished Space Shuttle RS-25 engines (yes, they didn't even design and build new engines), SpaceX just tested their new Raptor engine, which is the first full flow staged combustion engine using methalox.

Yes, the recent round of layoffs sucks, but the workers at least got decent severance pays and SpaceX will help them getting new jobs in the aerospace industry. SpaceX has taken huge financial risks and their future continues to be very uncertain. If SpaceX goes tits up your only hope is Blue Origin, whose development pace is much slower than SpaceX.

SpaceX?

Nigga I'm talking about Tesla.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #8647 on: February 09, 2019, 07:53:22 AM »
+2
Sorry, someone says Elon Musk and immediately think of SpaceX. I don't really care that much about Tesla. They got some cool cars but they wont change the fate of humanity like SpaceX potentially could.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8648 on: February 12, 2019, 05:37:15 AM »
+1
Fuck them for making us feel like we’re the assholes

i mean like, no hyperbole, you're killing babies. like the most defenseless and innocent things in the world. you know, the things that it's supposed to be your genetic and moral imperative to protect. guess i need to study more jewish law.
nah im a
white wow

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #8649 on: February 12, 2019, 01:21:32 PM »
+6
coldwatereater [score hidden] 24 minutes ago
If you studied Jewish law, you know, the scripture that came before King James cherry-picked what he wanted in HIS book, you would be educated on the Writings in the Talmud. Not just parroting what back-woods inbred Louisiana preacher spews. Jewish law not only permits, but requires abortion in certain circumstances. When Christians use religion as an excuse to oppose abortion, I just wanna tell them to get educated. Read for yourself the bedrock scripture from which your religion was conceived.

I'm sure there will be absolutely no downside or backlash if you finally get milquetoast MUH GREATEST ALLY GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE American cuckservative Christians to actually read Jewish scripture and figure out how they feel about not only them as a people but things like abortion. No, surely nothing unexpected or bad can happen for the left and Jews in general. I agree 100%, we should demand this knowledge of "required abortion according to Jewish law" be spread as far and wide as possible because that'll show those bigots.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"