Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1225095 times)

Justice Dredd

• Original Patients
  • Cishet White Male
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8650 on: February 12, 2019, 07:31:53 PM »
+5
politifact: right leaning and hard on obama
danzilla007 [score hidden] 17 minutes ago
Politifact has always done that to the left, awarding full "false" ratings for an offense that would garner "half true" on the right. If Obama had said "making fun of steps" rather than "making fun of a step" then he would have remained completely correct. Politifact chose to ignore this. They give the same rating of "false" to straight out lies and even to claims like what gas was used to kill jews.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8651 on: February 21, 2019, 08:31:37 AM »
+3
Redditor is giving away 2 free vape oil pens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oilpen/comments/asj41x/nows_your_chance_to_win_a_free_vessel_leave_a/

May not seem like such a big deal, but I gotta effortpost.

Oil pen batteries are literally $10 and there's no "industry standard" when it comes to them. There's no good or bad, top shelf or bottom shelf, high quality or low quality, they're just fuckin batteries that heat a coil. For the record, I'm still using the $10 one I got last summer and it works just as well as the day I bought it. I have a backup, just in case it burns out, but I'm yet to actually need it. $20 total. It's like buying a washer for a lawnmower engine. It's a fucking washer for a fucking lawnmower. Do you really need to nitpick brand name and go tip-top premium quality on something so basic? If you're a unsatisfied, unfulfilled Redditor, then of course you do! And you totally need to post about it! And when you realize the $10 washer is/does the exact same thing as the 25 cent washer and you're too ashamed to get a refund, you might as well use it to garner attention via giveaway contest!

https://www.vesselbrand.com/

Hundred fucking dollars and he bought two of them. And before you ask, of course he already had one that was perfectly functional. He's giving that one away, too. There's a long 888 Facebook chat conversation post about how/why he isn't getting a refund, if you care to read, where at least the product support rep is getting paid to have a mile long text conversation with an internet goon. Even their attitude in text chat reeks of "So why the fuck did you bother paying several hundred dollars for a $10-$30 dollar product? I mean, I'm just working here, so I don't really care, but for fuck sake..."

To top it off, he's having his coffee shop barista pick the winner of the giveaway.

:goonthink: "You seem like a fair, unbiased maiden of great integrity! Care to choose the winner of my premium vaporizer giveaway on Reddit!?"

I'll bet my left nut that the contest winner will have 5-10 of those things already, but will still be super excited for the 11th one, regardless of how it's the exact same shit as the ones they already own.

(Disclosure: I'm part of that particular sub, because I make my own THC based distillate. They're very helpful when it comes to ordering the oils and stuff required to make it, but I'll be damned if I don't constantly have to sift through endless "LOOK AT MY SHINY RIG, GUYS! I'M A CONSUMER JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!" posts featuring dirty fingernails holding up a store bought product.)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:58:26 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #8652 on: February 21, 2019, 11:14:45 AM »
+5
LOOK AT MY SHINY RIG, GUYS! I'M A CONSUMER JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!" posts featuring dirty fingernails holding up a store bought product.)

The cooking sub is full of people inept enough that they ask for a recipe to cook a hamburger yet they buy $200 all-clad brand skillets to use in their shitty apartment because some jewish cable channel convinced them they need it and it will surely work better than a $10 one.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8653 on: February 21, 2019, 01:23:33 PM »
+6
Vaping "culture" is the gayest shit. I mean idgaf if you vape weed in the privacy of your own home, more power to you, but seeing someone pull out a vape pen in public is nowadays on par with fedoras when it comes to giant "I am a faggot" signposts.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8654 on: February 21, 2019, 03:06:06 PM »
ego batteries break all the time so the idea of a slightly premium one thats constructed a bit better doesn't sound so bad until i read the part where its like $100+
nah im a
white wow

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8655 on: February 21, 2019, 06:33:08 PM »
+1

https://www.reddit.com/r/oilpen/comments/asj41x/nows_your_chance_to_win_a_free_vessel_leave_a/

Oil pen batteries are literally $10 and there's no "industry standard" when it comes to them. There's no good or bad, top shelf or bottom shelf, high quality or low quality, they're just fuckin batteries that heat a coil. For the record, I'm still using the $10 one I got last summer and it works just as well as the day I bought it. I have a backup, just in case it burns out, but I'm yet to actually need it. $20 total. It's like buying a washer for a lawnmower engine. It's a fucking washer for a fucking lawnmower. Do you really need to nitpick brand name and go tip-top premium quality on something so basic? If you're a unsatisfied, unfulfilled Redditor, then of course you do! And you totally need to post about it! And when you realize the $10 washer is/does the exact same thing as the 25 cent washer and you're too ashamed to get a refund, you might as well use it to garner attention via giveaway contest!

I have a cheapo $10 one too, & last summer I was going to pick up a second one as a spare, but the guy at the shop upsold me on the higher end version:
https://vubervaporizers.com/product/pulse-battery-kit/

It was ~$40, but the battery life is a lot longer & it automatically detects the correct voltage for each vape cart when you attach it.  Probably still not worth $40, but I like it.  Lmao at paying $100+ for one though.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8656 on: February 21, 2019, 09:01:27 PM »

I have a cheapo $10 one too, & last summer I was going to pick up a second one as a spare, but the guy at the shop upsold me on the higher end version:
https://vubervaporizers.com/product/pulse-battery-kit/

It was ~$40, but the battery life is a lot longer & it automatically detects the correct voltage for each vape cart when you attach it.  Probably still not worth $40, but I like it.  Lmao at paying $100+ for one though.

that thing appears to do variable wattage and has a digital display, so that's not even that bad for a retail price. the joytech equivalent straight from the factory would be like 28bux for one unit. and they look a lot cheaper.

compare to the feature set of the redditor's $100 ego battery

https://www.vesselbrand.com/collections/frontpage/products/wood-core-silver-walnut

Features a protected, cartridge drop-in design
    Fits most 510 thread cartridges (included cartridge is non-functional and for merchandising purposes only)
    3-LEDs indicate battery life and power settings
    Three (3) power/voltage settings (Low 2.8V, Medium 3.2V, High 3.6V)
    USB magnetic charging port + cable
    Dimensions: 4.3"L x 0.5"D
    One (1) year limited warranty
    Patent Pending

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-ego-c-twist.html?site=glo&isrefine=y&SortType=price_asc&SearchText=ego+c+twist&g=y&CatId=200005287&needQuery=n

these ones are 3 dollars and have more voltage settings
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:12:18 PM by new forum new wow »
nah im a
white wow

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican 420 Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8657 on: February 26, 2019, 10:18:47 AM »
+8
LOOK AT MY SHINY RIG, GUYS! I'M A CONSUMER JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!" posts featuring dirty fingernails holding up a store bought product.)

The cooking sub is full of people inept enough that they ask for a recipe to cook a hamburger yet they buy $200 all-clad brand skillets to use in their shitty apartment because some jewish cable channel convinced them they need it and it will surely work better than a $10 one.

My favourite was a guy who complained about the cost of living a few years back. He posted that he was spending $800 a month on food for one person. A handful of people were basically like, what the fuck? One person could def feed them self for $400-$500 a month. Anyway turns out he got Subway every day. That's thousands of dollars a year on Subway. When people pointed out that he could make meals at home, they got down voted into oblivion and his response was something along the lines of "If you can eat rice and beans every day like it's the great depression, good for you, but I refuse to live like that." As if all you could afford on $120-$150 a week is a rice and beans diet. This is the kind of person you are interacting with when you talk to, I would guess, somewhere between 65-75% of redditors. These are the people who post adulting is hard memes.

Remember that next time one of them lectures you and champions  :ocasio: She's the champion of adults that are literally as functional as 12-year-old children.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 10:23:46 AM by Got Soylent? »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8658 on: February 26, 2019, 01:49:33 PM »
+1
My favourite was a guy who complained about the cost of living a few years back. He posted that he was spending $800 a month on food for one person. A handful of people were basically like, what the fuck? One person could def feed them self for $400-$500 a month. Anyway turns out he got Subway every day. That's thousands of dollars a year on Subway. When people pointed out that he could make meals at home, they got down voted into oblivion and his response was something along the lines of "If you can eat rice and beans every day like it's the great depression, good for you, but I refuse to live like that." As if all you could afford on $120-$150 a week is a rice and beans diet. This is the kind of person you are interacting with when you talk to, I would guess, somewhere between 65-75% of redditors. These are the people who post adulting is hard memes.

Remember that next time one of them lectures you and champions  :ocasio: She's the champion of adults that are literally as functional as 12-year-old children.
I lived on a $100/month food budget for a bit back in law school. That did have an impact on my well-being, to the point where my mom could tell over the phone that something was wrong and when they got some real food back in me I actually got emotional a bit. They gave me $100/month to supplement my food budget and things were fine again. The threshold for privation is well south of $800/month.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican 420 Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8659 on: February 26, 2019, 02:20:38 PM »
+4
You don't understand the economics of scale. Subway gets a steep discount for food compared to what I pay because they are a big organisation, so the sandwich costs less at Subway than it would for me to take at home.  :smug:

Never mind that you don't have to pay yourself a $15/hour minimum wage.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8660 on: February 27, 2019, 01:41:03 AM »
+6
Subway every day, Jesus Christ, why live?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #8661 on: February 27, 2019, 05:06:06 AM »
+4

Speaking of rice and beans... I don't want to brag, but I make a pretty mean risotto. I would say as far as posh dishes go risotto ranks higher than a fucking Subway sandwich. Here are some calculations how much it costs to make one batch for 4 people (not huge portions but more than your average restaurant appetizer). These are local prices in EUR so in American dollars they should be in the same ballpark.

250g carnaroli rice - 1.20
chicken stock 2 gel tablets - 0.90 (lot better taste than dry cubes)
250g chestnut mushrooms - 1.00
180g crated Italian hard cheese - 2.40
187ml bottle of white wine - 2.00
some olive oil

That's 7.5 EUR divided by 4 people (or 4 portions for 1 person). That's less than 2 dollars per portion and risotto is definitely not a cheap dish to make. I mean we like to eat out every weekend and we probably spend more on it than we should, but spending that amount of money every year on Subway sandwiches is idiotic.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8662 on: February 27, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »
+3
In America, you can easily get 2-3 lbs. of beef or chicken, a 5lb. bag of rice (or beans), and a 2 lb. bag of potatoes for the cost of a Subway combo and make a nearly infinite variety of dishes depending on the sauces and vegetables you want to add to it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:46:24 PM by Kobe Buffalomeat »
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8663 on: February 27, 2019, 10:19:43 PM »
+9
I can't stand eating the same beans and rice poor people chow every day so I make sure to eat the same below average sandwiches from the same place every day. Just Goon Logic.

also you can get better sandwich fixings than subway for less than $10 a day dipshit goon fuck. I can make 20 sandwiches to your 1 at $10 but I guess I'm also willing to slice my own bell peppers.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #8664 on: February 27, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »
+5
I can make 20 sandwiches to your 1 at $10 but I guess I'm also willing to slice my own bell peppers.

Maybe for the ingredients but you need one of these like subway uses at $11 a pop for each ingredient
https://www.amazon.com/Winco-SPJL-606-Anti-Jamming-6-Inch-Standard/dp/B001VZ5B9I/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=sixth+pan&qid=1551325552&s=gateway&sr=8-1

That's over a hundred

Then you need a knife
https://www.amazon.com/Shun-Premier-Chefs-Knife-8-Inch/dp/B003B66YKA/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=shun+knife&qid=1551325640&s=gateway&sr=8-6

And a cutting board
https://www.amazon.com/John-Boos-RA03-Reversible-Cutting/dp/B00063QBDQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2NAVP5VDI7U1R&keywords=boos+block&qid=1551325687&s=gateway&sprefix=boos+%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

I can get a subway sandwich for under $50 including my damn uber there and back! checkmate.

there are for real 35+ year old apartment-dwellers in /r/cooking who buy shit like this
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:58:40 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8665 on: February 28, 2019, 05:06:15 AM »
+8
I can make 20 sandwiches to your 1 at $10 but I guess I'm also willing to slice my own bell peppers.

Maybe for the ingredients but you need one of these like subway uses at $11 a pop for each ingredient
https://www.amazon.com/Winco-SPJL-606-Anti-Jamming-6-Inch-Standard/dp/B001VZ5B9I/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=sixth+pan&qid=1551325552&s=gateway&sr=8-1

That's over a hundred

Then you need a knife
https://www.amazon.com/Shun-Premier-Chefs-Knife-8-Inch/dp/B003B66YKA/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=shun+knife&qid=1551325640&s=gateway&sr=8-6

And a cutting board
https://www.amazon.com/John-Boos-RA03-Reversible-Cutting/dp/B00063QBDQ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2NAVP5VDI7U1R&keywords=boos+block&qid=1551325687&s=gateway&sprefix=boos+%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

I can get a subway sandwich for under $50 including my damn uber there and back! checkmate.

there are for real 35+ year old apartment-dwellers in /r/cooking who buy shit like this

Well sure that's $200 for a knife, but you can also use it remove your remove your penis, so really its a bargain.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8666 on: February 28, 2019, 11:11:13 AM »
+6
I don't think we have a separate thread for imgur faggotry, so I'll just put this here.

So there was this image posted on imgur, which is kind of accurate little thing about father-son relationship from childhood to adult age. Kind of cute.

https://imgur.com/gallery/oQ2eioU

So, scroll over to the comments and lo and behold, it's a bunch of gay fuck you dad faggots crying about how their fathers are sexists and homophobes and ah fucking bloo bloo.

Nah. My dad's a paranoid racist asshat. My wife's dad though, primo guy

Why don't you adopt your wife's dad, an disinherit your real dad.

Age 25: Wow my parents are a little racist..

Age 29: wow my parents need to stop with all this conspiracy theory shit

Age 33: Yeah, they're definitely racist.

What's the age when you begin to realize how truly racist and homophobic your dad really is? I'm that age.

My dad is a raging misogynistic racist narcissist who got thrown out of little league games and threatened to shoot me once.

:hank:

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8667 on: February 28, 2019, 11:36:41 AM »
+6
I'm feeling personally attacked right now.

Williams-Sonoma has great sales on Shun a couple times a year, under $100 a knife if you keep tabs

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8668 on: February 28, 2019, 01:09:38 PM »
+5
Just in case you had any doubts about if the knife would actually be in any good for removing your own penis, please see proof below.

I'm feeling personally attacked right now.

Williams-Sonoma has great sales on Shun a couple times a year, under $100 a knife if you keep tabs

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8669 on: February 28, 2019, 03:53:45 PM »
+3
racist dads 😻😻😻😻
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8670 on: March 05, 2019, 11:28:49 AM »
+3
His name was Harry Anderson

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #8671 on: March 06, 2019, 02:14:44 AM »
+3
Check out my rolling pin
https://uncrate.com/blackline-rolling-pin/
*only ever uses it to roll out Pillsbury pizza dough*

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8672 on: March 11, 2019, 06:36:22 PM »
+5

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8673 on: March 11, 2019, 11:45:23 PM »
+1
nah im a
white wow

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #8674 on: March 13, 2019, 02:10:58 PM »
+1
If they can't manage to keep a dog alive, I hope to hell they don't have real human children.