Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1223494 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8675 on: March 13, 2019, 03:24:00 PM »
I want a link to the original post.
His name was Harry Anderson

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #8676 on: March 14, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »
+1

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #8678 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:04 PM »
+1
https://snew.notabug.io/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/azivuc/our_baby_died_four_days_ago_my_wife_and_i_are/
Ehh, when my sone was 5-ish, I showed him he could pee outside in our fenced in back yard. Fast forward a couple of months and I move a patio swing and find all of these turds under it. I was trying to figure out what the hell kind of animal left it. The thought occurs to me, I told him he could go to the bathroom outside, I didn't specify anything past that. I ask the little guy if he'd been pooping under the swing; "yeah." "Sorry dude that's on me, I wasn't very clear, you can only pee in the backyard, you still need to go inside to poop." "Okay." It didn't happen again. That one was entirely on me, but sometimes kids crap in the backyard.
:facepalm:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8679 on: March 14, 2019, 02:24:25 PM »
+4
Why the fuck was this removed?

My job actually gives grievance time for pet loss. We are big animal people though, we get it. My older cat is getting on in years and I'm terrified of losing her. She's been with me through everything - the one constant in my life through some really turbulent times.

I did get a second cat a couple of years ago so I'll have her still (she's only 3) but my OG cat is irreplaceable.

Your pup was really gorgeous (I loved the pic with the ball stuffed in her mouth lol) and I'm sorry for your loss. When you guys feel up to it, don't forget that there's another dog waiting in a shelter who can't wait to meet you.

Oh no, an actual helpful post with good advice on reddit? :siren: DELETE DELETE :siren: