Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 795281 times)

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #5150 on: October 14, 2019, 02:08:15 PM »
+1
He's black so he doesn't have to care.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #5151 on: October 30, 2019, 10:00:42 AM »
+4

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5153 on: November 22, 2019, 11:02:09 PM »
+2

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5154 on: November 23, 2019, 06:07:18 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig</a>

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5155 on: December 04, 2019, 11:15:53 PM »
+2
That thing that sued because women wouldn't give him a Brazilian is now suing because a fucking gynecologist won't see him.

Fucking clownworld.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/jessica-yaniv-activist-furious-gynaecologist-refuses-to-treat-him-because-hes-a-biological-male/

Also, may the true Christian God bless PJ media for saying "him."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5156 on: December 05, 2019, 06:50:51 AM »
+3
That thing that sued because women wouldn't give him a Brazilian is now suing because a fucking gynecologist won't see him.

Fucking clownworld.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/jessica-yaniv-activist-furious-gynaecologist-refuses-to-treat-him-because-hes-a-biological-male/

In a weird way, its doing us a favor.
His name was AOA

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5157 on: December 05, 2019, 08:35:38 AM »
I can see that.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5158 on: December 05, 2019, 09:51:45 AM »
+1

Fucking clownworld.

In a weird way, its doing us a favor.

/ourguy/

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5159 on: December 05, 2019, 10:35:58 AM »
+2

Fucking clownworld.

It's also a child predator.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5160 on: December 05, 2019, 01:14:35 PM »
+1
My doubts about that are less than zero.

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5161 on: December 13, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »
+3
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V09MEXUldCc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V09MEXUldCc</a>

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5162 on: December 13, 2019, 08:40:42 PM »
**fukken loooooooooool**

The Royal Majesty.  Can't stop laughing.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5163 on: December 13, 2019, 11:07:06 PM »
+5
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V09MEXUldCc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V09MEXUldCc</a>

If it was not for the police, every single oxygen thief in that video would have been murdered, likely by hood niggers.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5164 on: December 14, 2019, 02:04:25 AM »
Yea, but dudes... The Royal Majesty.

Dan Rathernot

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5165 on: December 14, 2019, 09:57:49 AM »
+3
Jacob Paschal

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5166 on: December 14, 2019, 10:23:56 AM »
+4
His name was AOA

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5167 on: December 16, 2019, 02:34:25 PM »
Troons have hope!

https://nypost.com/2018/05/31/woman-born-without-vagina-gets-one-made-from-tilapia-fish-skin/

That is a story about an actual woman, though.

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5168 on: December 16, 2019, 07:40:14 PM »
+4
On the subject of Seattle, your tax dollars hard at work solving the chronic homeless issue:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1206046224714829824/video/1

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
His name was AOA

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5171 on: January 10, 2020, 08:18:49 PM »
+2
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/01/boy-george-derides-personal-pronouns-modern-form-attention-seeking/

The criticism this dude is getting is like when super-white liberals call a black person an Uncle Tom. The dude was waving the tranny flag almost alone in the 80s. Gotta concede that he did what he did. Sure, it was an assault on decency and any Godly culture, but he was doing it. But good on him for calling out bullshit.

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5172 on: January 14, 2020, 07:27:36 AM »
+5
The absolute flower of femininity, "Jessica" Yaniv, a/k/a the Canadian Ballwaxer, loses "her" shit:

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5173 on: January 23, 2020, 05:59:41 PM »
+3
Ballwaxer goin' to the big house...

Jessica Yaniv arrested, charged with assault

Jessica Yaniv was arrested for the assault of a Canadian journalist on over the weekend. According to Keean Bexte, the journalist who was assaulted by Yaniv on camera outside of the B.C. courts on January 14, 2020, Yaniv spent time behind bars on the charge of assault. She may face up to five years for the assault.

That same day, Yaniv falsely accused TPMs own Amy Eileen Hamm of sexual assault while at the courtroom. Hamm is suing Yaniv for defamation.

There was widespread speculation that Yaniv was arrested over the weekend, but The Post Millennial and other outlets were unable to verify the claims at the time. Bexte, being the alleged victim in this particular case, was able to confirm the arrest Wednesday afternoon.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jessica-yaniv-arrested-charged-with-assault/

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5174 on: January 23, 2020, 08:15:21 PM »
+3
That one has an extra dab of crazy. And notice how he called her "thing" in the video? In America's Hat he will probably get arrested for that.