Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1275550 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8950 on: January 22, 2019, 12:26:15 PM »
+3
Remember speech is violence.

Molyneux had a decent series of videos a while back that went into this pretty well. To try and summarize, women don't experience (potential) physical violence as a persistent tangible threat the way men do, so they perceive negative speech as violence because that's more of a direct, present threat to their situation. Because of that, the more political power women gain, the more negative speech is treated as actual violence.

I don't think female politicians have experienced political violence either. All major assassinations have all been men. India has killed quite a few sitting female politicians though.
Good on them street shitters  :reagan:
His name was Harry Anderson

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #8951 on: January 22, 2019, 01:59:09 PM »

Molyneux had a decent series of videos a while back that went into this pretty well.

Did you send them to your girlfriend?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #8952 on: January 22, 2019, 02:02:56 PM »
+11

Molyneux had a decent series of videos a while back that went into this pretty well.

Did you send them to your girlfriend?

I screamed the full urls for the videos at her through the closet door.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8953 on: January 22, 2019, 10:16:45 PM »
+5
I don't think female politicians have experienced political violence either. All major assassinations have all been men. India has killed quite a few sittingsquatting female politicians though.

ftfy

Ze Hate Me

• Domestic Threat
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #8954 on: February 11, 2019, 06:54:59 PM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2HoHsLU0D8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2HoHsLU0D8</a>

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8955 on: February 12, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »
+6
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A GENTLEMAN! I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TOUCHED"
*literally gets shoved/BTFOed by a black woman*
"OH, YOU WANNA GO BY!?"
*looks and realizes it was a black women*
"Ohh woah Ok, you go by. Go ahead, ma'm."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #8956 on: February 25, 2019, 10:17:13 AM »
+6

And yes, it is real: https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-Man-Now-DAMN/dp/099982032X

Asking yourself "Where have all the good men gone"

Ever wonder why gender relations between men and women are rapidly deteriorating? Asking yourself "Where have all the good men gone"? Can't fathom why men are beginning to refuse to mentor or even associate with women in the workplace and beyond? Bewildered how anybody could be critical of the #metoo movement?

Just read this book and you will understand exactly why men are 'opting out'.

90% of ratings are 1 star.  :tuss:

And how does a book like this stay up on Amazon exactly?

EDIT: Fags at r/JordanPeterson are claiming it's actually written by a man to illustrate how retarded women are to go along with such shit or something retarded like that.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 10:20:23 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare