Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 674802 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3825 on: February 25, 2019, 06:29:58 PM »
+2
I'm real surprised they stuck with shitlord as long as they did, it most definitely is kink-shaming. I don't even think they gave it up because of that, it just got appropriated by the shitlords themselves.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #3826 on: February 27, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »
+7
SJWs are incapable of making a good slur because they are handcuffed by their ideology. Any truly offensive slur is going to be somehow relatable to real life, and therefore have a "victim." So they have to resort to fictional characters as their slurs, since it is impossible for somebody to be truly offended by that (including the object of their hate).

This is also why they LOVE the term Nazi/Hitler/White Supremacist, because all of society decided almost 100 years ago that it was completely deplorable to identify with this and therefore no normal person would admit to being that.

I'm real surprised they stuck with shitlord as long as they did, it most definitely is kink-shaming. I don't even think they gave it up because of that, it just got appropriated by the shitlords themselves.

Shitlord only fell out of favor because it's retarded as an insult and was fully co-opted by the sort of people they would have called shitlord in the first place. It was totally stolen from them.

And yeah, their ability to create slurs and insults is crippled because of everything that's totally off-limits. That's why you see so many variations on "trash" or "garbage", e.g. "garbage person" - hard to offend somebody by insinuating that literal trash is a bad thing.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3827 on: February 28, 2019, 05:08:09 AM »
+4
Shitlord only fell out of favor because it's retarded as an insult and was fully co-opted by the sort of people they would have called shitlord in the first place. It was totally stolen from them.

I'm reclaiming shitlord. Its offensive for anyone other than a white non-tranny male to use the term, its OUR word.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3828 on: February 28, 2019, 10:35:31 AM »
+5
"garbage person" - hard to offend somebody by insinuating that literal trash is a bad thing.

To me, calling someone a "garbage person" or "garbage man" is insinuating that they're the person who takes out the trash, which is a compliment, if anything.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3829 on: February 28, 2019, 09:36:42 PM »
+3
"garbage person" - hard to offend somebody by insinuating that literal trash is a bad thing.

To me, calling someone a "garbage person" or "garbage man" is insinuating that they're the person who takes out the trash, which is a compliment, if anything.

Yeah but garbage men work with their hands, and people who work with their hands tend to be right-wingers. Gross!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #3830 on: February 28, 2019, 10:55:35 PM »
+2

Yeah but garbage men work with their hands, and people who work with their hands tend to be right-wingers. Gross!

They're PoCs here, best for woke whites to wait for Bernie to bring UBI and not take their job from them. These ones work, lol how quaint, they probably go to church too