Author Topic: TFR is unbearably gay  (Read 117691 times)

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: TFR is unbearably gay
« Reply #625 on: December 02, 2019, 05:08:51 PM »
Colt [edit: AR15] magazines are aluminum.
Poors
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: December 02, 2019, 09:46:12 PM »
+2
AR pistols are for tacticool retards.

Or fuckbutt Californian residents that don't mind a completely faggoted out gun to get through loopholes and skirt tax stamps.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: December 03, 2019, 08:01:53 AM »
+2
Or people who want to shoot their .22lr AR at a pistol range when they take new shooters to learn

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: December 03, 2019, 07:43:55 PM »
+3
Or people who want to shoot their .22lr AR at a pistol range when they take new shooters to learn

.22 is a fine caliber for getting people otherwise terrified of a machine they're unfamiliar with, a bit more comfy.

Doing it with a fucking stupid AR pistol is only one notch above the douchebags that think they're high-speed operators with their airsoft rifles.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: December 04, 2019, 01:40:23 AM »
+1
No no, for me to shoot while I'm there with a new shooter. A .22lr AR pistol is hilarious fun at the pistol range alone, too.