Author Topic: The Wow Thread  (Read 2692435 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
Re: The Wow Thread
« Reply #17575 on: October 25, 2018, 12:25:09 PM »
+4
I can't decide if it's worse that she ate her own shit for $30 or ya'll paid her to do it. Ya'll motherfuckers need jesus.  :lilal:

I have a hard time believing someone would do this for $30, but then again, it's current year.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17576 on: October 25, 2018, 12:40:44 PM »
+5
I can't decide if it's worse that she ate her own shit for $30 or ya'll paid her to do it. Ya'll motherfuckers need jesus.  :lilal:

I have a hard time believing someone would do this for $30, but then again, it's current year.
Yeah, due to inflation she should have at least asked for $45.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian Prepper Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #17577 on: October 25, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »
+7
It's not real you dumb niggers
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17578 on: November 25, 2018, 03:38:28 PM »
+4
LMO's posting speed has gone way down since he obtained a job that actually requires work, but he did take time to bitch about being MISGENDERED at his in-laws house (also, that inlaw is going through chemo) but mostly his Thanksgiving was bad because of the misgendering, not so much the chemo.

Personally, every time I go home, my mother takes turns referring to me by both my brother's names, and also the dog's name before she lands on mine, I'm not sure how I have managed to tolerate that kind of heartless misgendering without killing myself.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #17579 on: February 17, 2019, 10:07:33 PM »
+2
I was looking at our old friend Aleph Null, who went Troon as a 35 year old married man. When his wife had second thoughts about her new forced lesbian life married to a "woman" collecting Lisa Frank stickers he threatened suicide so she'd stay.

It seems to have worked:

Quote from: Aleph Null" post="489763868
My wife had chronic migraine and is also on blood thinners due to two bouts of pulmonary embolisms.
That means she can't take NSAIDS, so it's Tylenol, narcotics, or nothing at all. The narcotics don't actually help with the pain, anyway. Only one thing is documented in her medical records as something that helps: spending time watching TV with our cats.
Her headaches (well just the one headache that never ends) are bad enough that she's on disability.

"The one headache that never ends" :stare:

"two bouts of pulmonary embolisms"--those are caused by blood clots, which:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080325111800.htm

Anxiety Linked To Blood Clots: Fear That Freezes The Blood In Your Veins
Date:
March 26, 2008
Source:
University of Bonn
Summary:
If you are "frightened stiff", not only does the intense fear seem to paralyze the body, it may even retard the blood flow. A study by medical scientists has shown that people with an acute anxiety disorder tend to suffer from higher levels of blood clotting than the psychologically healthy population. This finding may explain why patients with anxiety problems are at greater risk of dying from heart disease.

Now she just sits in front of the tv, unable to work, blankly staring and petting her cat, ignoring her husband prancing around the house in a dress.

A living hell.

:guntemple:

Quote from: Aeph Null
No, I understand the concept, but I find it weird when a woman told me "I can find other women attractive, but I can't be attracted to them." I know what that means and I understand it, but I can't imagine what that feels like.

:tuss:

Quote from: Aleph Null
I was bi and didn't understand or admit it until I was uh.. in my thirties. I thought everybody found both boys and girls attractive and just picked one at some point.
The whole "being gay is not a choice" thing was very weird to me.
In fact, it's still weird to me that homosexuality and heterosexuality are things that exist. I know they are real, but I just don't understand them

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #17580 on: February 17, 2019, 11:12:32 PM »
+5
Shut it down (via shotgun)

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #17581 on: February 18, 2019, 10:01:02 AM »
+5
teehee just a 6'4 linebacker lesbian
nah im a
white wow

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #17582 on: February 20, 2019, 10:57:52 AM »
+6
I thought most trannies offed themselves. When is this going to happen for him? The ultimate transition.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17583 on: February 22, 2019, 06:53:31 AM »
+3
I thought most trannies offed themselves. When is this going to happen for him? The ultimate transition.
It really is a slow suicide.
His name was Harry Anderson

DegeneracyCulture

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #17584 on: February 22, 2019, 09:29:44 AM »
+3
Wow take a page out of this trannies book and livestream it when it finally happens

Extremely NWS link
https://leakreality.com/video/94965/teen-suicide-stream

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #17585 on: February 23, 2019, 11:35:28 PM »
+1
So what ever happened to Tranny Camp?

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan old
    • Awards
« Reply #17586 on: February 24, 2019, 03:23:26 AM »
+5
So what ever happened to Tranny Camp?

The people who were going to do it had their access to money cut off after it was discovered that they'd misappropriated $350,000+ from the charity they founded.  They've still got the original land and a shipping container, and they bought another 40 acres.

Yes, really.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #17587 on: February 25, 2019, 11:36:10 AM »
+5
When are people going to start dying?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17588 on: February 25, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »
+7
When are people going to start dying?
They can't lose the life they never had.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17589 on: March 08, 2019, 10:26:17 AM »
+5
So LMO finally cut off his magnificent 12 inch dong, and he's already got a torn urethra. I'm still curious as to how fat this faggot is that he can't reach his own asshole and still needs his mommy ad his fuckmommy to do it for him.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #17590 on: March 08, 2019, 12:34:36 PM »
+4
He is Very Fat. Last photo I saw he dwarfs me.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #17591 on: March 08, 2019, 12:41:21 PM »
+4
I stopped reading after the first post  :stonk:
His name was Harry Anderson

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #17592 on: March 08, 2019, 01:06:17 PM »
+4
I don't know who LMO is or why it isn't committing suicide yet.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17593 on: March 08, 2019, 02:46:22 PM »
+6
Despite the fact that he is apparently too fat to wipe his own ass and an enormous, whiny, cross-dressing faggot, he also tell himself the reason people don't like him is because he's a "lesbo."

And while YOSPOS argued about phone sizes, LMO let everyone know that he is a real true lady with dainty ladyhandstm and that phones work just fine for him.

Later he shares that he can't even cook a single chicken breast without Siri and a digital probe thermometer. It's not worth screencapping, but it's such a glaring example how much of a techbro manchild he is. Not only does he rope his mother and wife into such subservience that they will literally service his asshole, but he is 30 years old even his female AI Siri has to hold his hand to do the simplest task.

His whole life is dedicated to making actual women cater to him in the most subservient way possible, and no one can argue or refuse or they'll be branded a TERF, which is the same thing as being a nazi, and we all know nazis deserve to get punched in the face at all times.
He's subjugated all the women around him under threat of physical violence. What a wonderful progressive age we live in.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #17594 on: March 08, 2019, 02:58:04 PM »
+6
As a reminder this is LMO. This dainty lady.

misterjameshoffa

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17595 on: March 08, 2019, 03:05:24 PM »
+2
You need the full body shot so you can see his Michelin man proportions and he and his wife's nearly indistinguishably dainty ladyhands.

edit: I'm a dummy, I guess I didn't see that you posted the whole thing. I'm gonna leave mine up though, because the horror works better if you have to scroll through it twice.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:07:29 PM by misterjameshoffa »

Goodbye Horses

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
    • Awards
« Reply #17596 on: March 08, 2019, 05:39:56 PM »
+4
Despite the fact that he is apparently too fat to wipe his own ass and an enormous, whiny, cross-dressing faggot, he also tell himself the reason people don't like him is because he's a "lesbo."

I thought it was because he's black.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #17597 on: March 08, 2019, 06:27:33 PM »
+3
MOBN is one of my favorite head cases. misterjameshoffa nailed it here, his whole existence revolves around making you uncomfortable while flexing on you by being a full on dude while socially pressuring you to pretend otherwise. This strategy however, is their own undoing as over time goons and google employees become bullied/intimidated/forced to become gradually more accepting and tolerant of this kind of shit, until it hits the point where he's un-ironically viewed as a dainy, 100% authentic and passing african american woman & can't pull this shit anymore.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:35:40 PM by new forum new wow »
nah im a
white wow