Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 195655 times)

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8 old
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2850 on: January 12, 2019, 07:51:43 AM »
+9
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46843880

LOL
Youtuber PUA arrested and tried in court

Police have charged a man in connection with videos posted online that showed men trying to pick up women.

The 37-year-old man was arrested following an inquiry into footage of men chatting up members of the opposite sex in the street.

Police Scotland confirmed on Thursday that it was looking into videos on YouTube, featuring what the force described as "predatory behaviour".

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands The Gentry old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2851 on: January 12, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »
+4
You got your flirting loicense on ya?

eta: this is fucking stupid, they arrested a guy for talking to women?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #2852 on: January 12, 2019, 11:23:37 PM »
+3

Well this should go a long way towards disabusing Supreme Gentlemen of the idea that those STUPID STUCK UP BITCHES just like Chads and unfairly won't give them a chance. :dubya:

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #2853 on: January 12, 2019, 11:33:16 PM »
+4

Well this should go a long way towards disabusing Supreme Gentlemen of the idea that those STUPID STUCK UP BITCHES just like Chads and unfairly won't give them a chance. :dubya:

Also the idea that the world is against them

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2854 on: January 13, 2019, 03:13:38 AM »
+5

LOL

Police have charged a man in connection with videos posted online that showed men trying to pick up women.

The 37-year-old man was arrested following an inquiry into footage of men chatting up members of the opposite sex in the street.

Police Scotland confirmed on Thursday that it was looking into videos on YouTube, featuring what the force described as "predatory behaviour".

What's the charge?  Do they still need one or is everything that is not permitted forbidden by now?

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2855 on: January 13, 2019, 05:30:08 AM »
+4

LOL

What's the charge?  Do they still need one or is everything that is not permitted forbidden by now?
It followed publication of a BBC The Social video exploring "pick-up artist" Adnan Ahmad's online video posts.

So looks like some journalist got her panties in a bunch and made him out to be a sexual predator or something.

He's probably a sleezebag mudslime, but if he's only talking to people, then goddamn, this is a dangerous path to tread.

More here
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581405/Vile-YouTube-pick-artist-probed-police.html

of course comments are disabled.

Found the expose video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlNU1Gksr4g

Sleezebag mudslime...but as one of the youtube comments says
Not saying what he is doing is polite...but I hate to tell you that unless he has physically assaulted, exposed himself or constantly chased after and  harassed someone...he hasn't done anything illegal.
 If he gets fined or jailed for simply hitting on women then that will open the doors for anyone to be fined for engaging in the chat up process and where will that leave us?
 Filming in public is perfectly legal.
I would give him the benefit of due process and say that what he said about consent may be just bravado to get more hits on his channel.
 With personal experience...I used to hang out with groups of women and they can be just as predatory and be very verbally abussive if a guy doesn't want anything to do with them...
Gay men can be just as predatory....

Edit: Found his channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hharPMl5rJl8O6ZADPHXA/videos
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:39:55 AM by David Mushroom Hedgehogstein »

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2856 on: January 13, 2019, 05:36:46 AM »
+13
Youtube comments are gold

This week: The BBC exposes a PUA who follows women, chats them up and enagages in "game" theory. We pressure law enforcement, the Government and tech firms to take action by purging them from the Internet and society.

Next week: The BBC exposes lonely, unsociable single men called 'incels' who can't find a partner and air their frustration, struggles and failures in the dating market. We pressure law enforcement, the Government and tech firms to take action by purging them from the Internet and society.

The week after: The BBC exposes men who send unsolicited messages to women on dating websites and apps without their consent because women find them unattractive. We pressure law enforcement, the Government and tech firms to take action by purging them from the Internet and society.

The week after that: The BBC exposes bachelors who wish to go their own way, including MGTOWs, who are deemed misogynistic as they refuse to date a woman who deserves love, relationship and a child. We pressure law enforcement, the Government and tech firms to take action by purging them from the Internet and society.

Fair play to him, as a woman I am just amazed that an asian man can get this many women. He definitely has a huge disadvantage.
For a certain class of woman there is a certain class of man.

Bobs and vagene

Obese Ninja

« Reply #2857 on: January 19, 2019, 07:01:56 PM »
+4
I'm sure things are fine in the UK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-89514/Most-British-women-unmarried.html

For the first time in recorded history, more than half of British women over the age of 16 are unmarried.

As marriage continues to decline in popularity, increasing numbers of men and women in their twenties and thirties are choosing to live alone, according to Government figures released yesterday.

Many of the unmarried women are single mothers, with more than a quarter of families now led by a single parent.

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2858 on: January 19, 2019, 08:25:28 PM »
+1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-89514/Most-British-women-unmarried.html

For the first time in recorded history, more than half of British women over the age of 16 are unmarried.

As marriage continues to decline in popularity, increasing numbers of men and women in their twenties and thirties are choosing to live alone, according to Government figures released yesterday.

Many of the unmarried women are single mothers, with more than a quarter of families now led by a single parent.
It's happening in Israel too. Many there are also complaining about the thots and their mutt children.

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2859 on: January 20, 2019, 03:33:37 AM »
+7
Probably because most British women are fat, crude, and still think they are god's gift to men...I wouldn't marry one.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2860 on: January 20, 2019, 06:57:08 PM »
+5

Huh. It's almost as if permanent alimony shouldn't be a thing (one of the only good changes to the law the devolved Scottish govt brought in) and there should be some system put in place to ensure the money is actually spent on the child so the father doesn't have to shell out more. (Still won't solve notoriously bad single parenting though :( )

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2861 on: January 21, 2019, 01:47:43 PM »
+3

Guess what?

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2862 on: January 21, 2019, 01:48:40 PM »
+15

Guess what?
Their combined IQ amounts to the age of the person they gang raped?

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2863 on: January 21, 2019, 01:49:52 PM »
+3
AToP wins a cookie

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2864 on: January 22, 2019, 04:58:32 AM »
+6

It's happening in Israel too. Many there are also complaining about the thots and their mutt children.

Yup, every time I see a UK woman talking about how she can't find the right guy, its usually because she's a fat insufferable cunt who's only happiness is in cake.

Oh, someone asked how we put up with shit like the trials? We mostly just don't hear about it. If we do anyone going "shit, that's a bit concerning" gets drowned out by people going "SO UR A RACIST ARE YA, BECAUSE THE NEWS SAY'S THAT GUYS A RACIST".

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2865 on: March 02, 2019, 06:40:14 PM »
+3
So Brexit is less than a month away, and the Govt are still fucking around writing cheques they can't cash... fucking shambles.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2866 on: March 10, 2019, 08:07:02 PM »
+6
 :ocasio:
His name was Harry Anderson

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2867 on: March 12, 2019, 03:42:32 PM »
Brexit deal rejected again

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2868 on: March 13, 2019, 07:34:54 AM »
+2
EU thrives on political bribes.