Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 356731 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4900 on: January 20, 2019, 01:35:08 PM »
+12
At least now you'll be ahead of the curve when Anime News Network publishes their retraction.
Nah, from what I've seen the woke company line amounts to "the queen doesn't count because she just exists to support the MC, the author still hates all women." There are always epicycles you can add to explain why all orbits are really circles.

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4901 on: January 20, 2019, 04:21:48 PM »
+4
At least now you'll be ahead of the curve when Anime News Network publishes their retraction.
Nah, from what I've seen the woke company line amounts to "the queen doesn't count because she just exists to support the MC, the author still hates all women." There are always epicycles you can add to explain why all orbits are really circles.

damn...got me there. Even where there's a public  scene where the queen takes her husband, naked, in front of the whole court to force him to beg on his knees before the MC to save the world and officially change hos legal name to "garbage".

A move that would get Andrea Dworkin to tell her to chill and it's still not feminist enough. God I hope these idiots unionize so that the editor can can their sorry ass.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4902 on: January 20, 2019, 04:54:24 PM »
+9
They will never get past writing "woman makes false rape claim" as the ultimate sin that cannot be redeemed.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4903 on: January 20, 2019, 06:51:50 PM »
+1
Both EA and Activision are in bad spots which they have not been in a long ass time. EA has sports going for it which is considered evergreen but everything outside of sports is viewed as disdain.
Fifa 19 is based heavily around lootboxes and is regarded as a bad game within its playerbase.  That doesn't bode well for their other sports games.

Get woke go broke.
I mean is it possible that the fucking activists have gotten bored and are leaving our shit alone now? Blizzard stopped reported about WoW numbers because they're now down to only half a million subs in total and Hearthstone is the only active game they have. Battlefield 5 may be the end for Dice, Bioware is fucked 5 ways to Sunday, and the only real activist hold out at this point is Ubisoft since EA's only real money makers are still sports.
Not until the aggressive virtue-signaling crackheads calling the shots and running these companies into the ground finally get shitcanned.  Much like America, they need a businessman to lead them.  Not a bunch of slack-jawed faggots with humanitarian degrees.

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4904 on: January 20, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »
+1
Kingdom hearts 3 has Billy Crystal and John Goodman destroy a boss,

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1548027052446.webm

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4905 on: January 21, 2019, 10:23:19 AM »
+14
KH is for faggots.

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4906 on: January 21, 2019, 12:27:19 PM »
+3
KH is for faggots.
So what you're saying is that you're really looking forward to the game then?

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4907 on: January 23, 2019, 02:36:35 PM »
+1
So the whole meme of Smash Nintendo Autists hating the n64 is true. Any lionization or praise with the n64 seems to drive them crazy for whatever reason.

Especially saying stuff like OoT and MM were better than Breath of the Wild(they are). These were the same people who defended the wii-u for 5 years because you could play in bed.

But I have to say I got more enjoyment out of trolling them by having a 100% complete file of BOTW(and therefore having an informed opinion) than the actual game itself. Breath of the wild had a shitload of armor sets to get, and only like two sets were locked behind side quests and exploration and everything else could be gotten from a store. They also had shitty stats and the Hylean guard armor turned out to be the best set in the game because it was the least expensive to upgrade and had the most armor and you got that right off the bat at the first town.

You see even for an open world game BOTW is lacking. Look at Divinity Original Sin 2, that had large towns and wide ass open areas. Isometric view, but that doesn't matter. Every area had layers of places to explore and open ended solutions to fights and quest goals. it also had far more enemies and content.

I remember my breath of the wild progression it was tutorial area->capturing my first horse->collecting all korok seeds and shrines section by section->get enough stamina to capture both special horses-> do target practice minigame for special hylean horse armor->do lost woods->finish all possible shrines that did not require a dungeon to complete->finish korok seeds 100%->grind snowball game for rupees so you could buy remaining armor->collect all possible photographs that were not reliant on the main quests-> complete all 4 divine beasts in an hour-> do shrines that appear after certain divine beasts are killed and 100% shrines->do ganon->100% photographs-> do post game content which was kill remaining 30 stone golems, 30 Gyganoxes, and 6 sandfish-> buy special horse armor from monster shop guy and dark link attire

It was less complex than doing OoT or MM which had many many side quests that gave you upgrades and useful items as well as having world collectibles like Skulltulas.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4908 on: January 23, 2019, 04:24:13 PM »
+7
So the whole meme of Smash Nintendo Autists hating the n64 is true. Any lionization or praise with the n64 seems to drive them crazy for whatever reason.

Especially saying stuff like OoT and MM were better than Breath of the Wild(they are). These were the same people who defended the wii-u for 5 years because you could play in bed.

But I have to say I got more enjoyment out of trolling them by having a 100% complete file of BOTW(and therefore having an informed opinion) than the actual game itself. Breath of the wild had a shitload of armor sets to get, and only like two sets were locked behind side quests and exploration and everything else could be gotten from a store. They also had shitty stats and the Hylean guard armor turned out to be the best set in the game because it was the least expensive to upgrade and had the most armor and you got that right off the bat at the first town.

You see even for an open world game BOTW is lacking. Look at Divinity Original Sin 2, that had large towns and wide ass open areas. Isometric view, but that doesn't matter. Every area had layers of places to explore and open ended solutions to fights and quest goals. it also had far more enemies and content.

I remember my breath of the wild progression it was tutorial area->capturing my first horse->collecting all korok seeds and shrines section by section->get enough stamina to capture both special horses-> do target practice minigame for special hylean horse armor->do lost woods->finish all possible shrines that did not require a dungeon to complete->finish korok seeds 100%->grind snowball game for rupees so you could buy remaining armor->collect all possible photographs that were not reliant on the main quests-> complete all 4 divine beasts in an hour-> do shrines that appear after certain divine beasts are killed and 100% shrines->do ganon->100% photographs-> do post game content which was kill remaining 30 stone golems, 30 Gyganoxes, and 6 sandfish-> buy special horse armor from monster shop guy and dark link attire

It was less complex than doing OoT or MM which had many many side quests that gave you upgrades and useful items as well as having world collectibles like Skulltulas.
I'm going to miss these posts.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4909 on: January 23, 2019, 05:15:05 PM »
+5

After the forums close, you should put the internet and video games aside and start focusing all your effort on exercising and healthy eating.  You will become a brick shithouse before Summer.

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4910 on: January 23, 2019, 05:17:11 PM »
+2

After the forums close, you should put the internet and video games aside and start focusing all your effort on exercising and healthy eating.  You will become a brick shithouse before Summer.
I can already deadlift 360 pounds.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4911 on: January 23, 2019, 05:23:24 PM »
+12

I can already deadlift 360 pounds.
Deadlifting your own weight is a good starter goal, keep at it!

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4912 on: January 24, 2019, 01:38:19 AM »
+5

atop only you would be enough of a soulless soy golem to play a game with a guide from minute one and then cry about the world not having enough shit to find and do organically

and then retarded enough to blame the game for it

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4913 on: January 24, 2019, 02:19:11 AM »
+1

atop only you would be enough of a soulless soy golem to play a game with a guide from minute one and then cry about the world not having enough shit to find and do organically

and then retarded enough to blame the game for it
Actually for the first few weeks nobody had an accurate map of locations or items. The available guidebooks had a fuckload of errors and seemed to be based off an earlier version of the game. All the breath of the wild guides were essentially Final Fantasy 9 Play online Tier and were useless. Same thing happened with Xenoblade Chronicles X, the actual guidebook was useless for anything and you had to wait on a wiki to update.

So yes I yeah I went in blind and just did everything else except the dungeons. I would just head in a single direction and just finish whatever shrine or seed challenge I would come across, figuring that since the whole map is a grid I can just procedurally work my way across.
 Zelda games really don't have missibles and when they do it's usually an error like the Deku Stick upgrade in OoT that you can miss. The only major title that did was Windwaker and the HD version made the collectible statues available throughout the rest of the game via messages in a bottle.

I was just very disappointed just how shallow it was. Like the only game I could compare it to was Sea of Thieves with just how lacking in content it was.

I used a map for clean-up once it became available much later, because when you're getting down to the last 1 or 2 seeds you really had to scan the map to match it up. There was also a location on the map that was undiscovered because it was the only location to not have a korok seed in it.

I would try to do 25-50 seeds a night, figuring that every 2 days I would have 100 seeds down and have everything done in just over 2 weeks, but breath of the wild was just boring it took me longer to power through everything. Like I had to take a break and come back to finish it.

Really the only thing that stumped me in the game were those strange 3 tree puzzles that would spawn a Korok and the first time i ran into a shrine that required a gyro control command.

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4914 on: January 30, 2019, 01:27:39 PM »

So you want him to move from screencapping and copypasting /v/ to copypasting /fit/?

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4915 on: February 04, 2019, 04:18:31 AM »
+4
Trump has made anime tears real!

:reagan:

Shield Hero and Goblin Slayer has to be the best tears ever from limp-dicked anime faggots.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4916 on: February 07, 2019, 07:08:32 AM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4</a>
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.