Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 243687 times)

Small Weinered Goon

Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #2925 on: January 08, 2019, 06:45:45 AM »
+4
I knew it was going to happen.  The GOP always reflexively cucks when it comes to high profile nigger criminals.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2926 on: January 08, 2019, 12:22:54 PM »
+3

This is the same one that TalcumX did a call to arms for, then took credit for providing police with info that led to the arrest?

Yeah. And to be fair, according to the media articles I've read, TalcumX  did actually receive the tip that pointed to the two black dudes, and he did forward the info to the sheriff asap.

Waiting for his black brothers to call him a snitch.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2927 on: January 08, 2019, 01:11:41 PM »
+3
Uncle Tom Oreo mutha fucka

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2928 on: January 08, 2019, 02:06:20 PM »
+10
Rev. Albino Sharpton.  Thurgood Marshmallow.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2929 on: January 08, 2019, 02:40:31 PM »
+5
Yeah. And to be fair, according to the media articles I've read, TalcumX  did actually receive the tip that pointed to the two black dudes, and he did forward the info to the sheriff asap.

Waiting for his black brothers to call him a snitch.

Also to be fair, this was AFTER he posted a bounty on an innocent white man.

I hope he gets his chalky ass sued into oblivion.

Also virtually none of the national news outlets are reporting that the Mother actually knew the shooter--they're running with the blatant bullshit story that they were just "innocent bystanders" at the wrong place.
Also none of them are reporting the mother's arrest history for drug possession.

Plenty of foul coverups for this story all around in order to elevate this crackhead sheboon into martyr status.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #2930 on: January 08, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »
+5

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/01/07/video-teens-allegedly-start-violent-melee-in-inland-empire-mcdonalds/

Say, that skin in the thumbnail is a little lighter than I'm used to seeing with a headline like that when photo/video evidence exists.

Oh wait here's a full video without any darkness being blurred or lightened. Nigs gonna nig, press gonna cover it up. I love it how the employees of the jew with their close-to-false video say "maybe someone will recognize them"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om0Z-6DXf6Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om0Z-6DXf6Y</a>
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:26:48 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge United Statesian KURWA Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry old
    • Awards
« Reply #2931 on: January 08, 2019, 10:15:09 PM »
+6
Why can't there be a mass shooting during one of these restaurant melees?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #2932 on: January 08, 2019, 11:43:33 PM »
+3
Somehow I didn't notice the 1st time around the (presumably-uninvolved) negress in a fucking bathrobe at the end: "can I haz cheezburger?"

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2933 on: January 09, 2019, 03:09:47 AM »
+10

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2934 on: January 09, 2019, 08:14:10 AM »
+2
The two white students at community college.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #2935 on: January 09, 2019, 11:32:21 AM »
+9
Bullshit. All the white kids are at CC, because the niggers got all the scholarships to Harvard.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #2936 on: January 09, 2019, 12:29:35 PM »
+6
Bullshit. All the white kids are at CC, because the niggers got all the scholarships to Harvard.
Also, CC is where you learn a trade so you can get an actual job.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

a torrent of piss

• Grand Inquisitors
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2937 on: January 09, 2019, 03:07:23 PM »
+7
Horizontal video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30eTOoR5oYw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30eTOoR5oYw</a>

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2938 on: January 11, 2019, 07:59:10 AM »
+13
I feel like Martin Luther Cream doesn't really belong here, but what the hell:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2939 on: January 11, 2019, 08:16:10 AM »
+8
Shaun King gives white people a bad name.  :rolleyes:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2940 on: January 11, 2019, 01:39:43 PM »
+8
Blue checks don't mean you understand how defamation cases work. One of the elements of defamation is the falsity of the statement, so he'd have the burden to show that he's at least more likely to be black than white. Also, the statement would have to "harm the reputation of another as to lower him in the estimation of the community or to deter third persons from associating with him." Am. Rest. Torts 2d. The harm can also be based on a subgroup of the community if it was the intent of the speaker to isolate the plaintiff from that subgroup. So he'd need to show that either a) the community at large would think less of him for being white, which turns the concept of "white privilege" on its head, or b) the black community thinks less of people for being white, which means he'd have to redpill the jury on race relations.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2941 on: January 11, 2019, 02:07:07 PM »
+1
so he'd have the burden to show that he's at least more likely to be black than white.

Yeah, no.  A court isn't going to declare a person black or white, and I'd be surprised if they let the jury do that either. 

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2942 on: January 11, 2019, 02:33:39 PM »
+5
Didn't Shaun King get an Oprah scholarship to attend a black college?

Even though he's, you know, white?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2943 on: January 11, 2019, 03:24:40 PM »
+4
Didn't Shaun King get an Oprah scholarship to attend a black college?

Even though he's, you know, white?

oprah's the queen of troll if so.

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2944 on: January 11, 2019, 09:03:09 PM »
+8
Blue checks don't mean you understand how defamation cases work. One of the elements of defamation is the falsity of the statement, so he'd have the burden to show that he's at least more likely to be black than white. Also, the statement would have to "harm the reputation of another as to lower him in the estimation of the community or to deter third persons from associating with him." Am. Rest. Torts 2d. The harm can also be based on a subgroup of the community if it was the intent of the speaker to isolate the plaintiff from that subgroup. So he'd need to show that either a) the community at large would think less of him for being white, which turns the concept of "white privilege" on its head, or b) the black community thinks less of people for being white, which means he'd have to redpill the jury on race relations.

I mean, it's never going to get that far, not least because defendants' discovery would be an unmitigated disaster for him.  Imagine locating the third grade pics of the Fresh Prince of Straight Hair showing him in his Cub Scout uniform with two extremely white parents, and there goes what little case you had to begin with.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #2945 on: January 12, 2019, 09:54:24 AM »
+7
Whether or not he's white or "white" or ( ( white ) ), he's still a race-baiting nigger.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #2946 on: January 12, 2019, 09:59:14 AM »
+5
Most importantly is that, even if he proved every other element of the claims, he has to show damages. If he hasn't lost any Twitter followers, what other metric will he use to show damages? He has to show intent to get punitives. This is state law, so what substantive law applies? I'm assuming whatever state he lives in, but the conflicts element of this case will be kind of a big deal. It will determine how damages are measured and that could be a disaster for his claims.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #2947 on: January 12, 2019, 11:19:57 AM »
+12
Most importantly is that, even if he proved every other element of the claims, he has to show damages. If he hasn't lost any Twitter followers, what other metric will he use to show damages? He has to show intent to get punitives. This is state law, so what substantive law applies? I'm assuming whatever state he lives in, but the conflicts element of this case will be kind of a big deal. It will determine how damages are measured and that could be a disaster for his claims.

"Y'onna, he tryna git me kilt out here, gnomesayin'? I'm tryna keep it a hunnit and this cracka-ass cracka keep harassin me an' shit sayin' I'm a mayo too, sheeeeit. Therefore as you can vociferously see, the defennant has punitively and lecherously defamated my upmoststanding character in the community. I demand this court assumeratively acquit my case to the fullest extent of the law possible, on all fronts, so this honky stop fuckin' up my game, fam."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2948 on: January 12, 2019, 12:06:27 PM »
+13

"Y'onna, he tryna git me kilt out here, gnomesayin'? I'm tryna keep it a hunnit and this cracka-ass cracka keep harassin me an' shit sayin' I'm a mayo too, sheeeeit. Therefore as you can vociferously see, the defennant has punitively and lecherously defamated my upmoststanding character in the community. I demand this court assumeratively acquit my case to the fullest extent of the law possible, on all fronts, so this honky stop fuckin' up my game, fam."

This reminded me of one of the greatest Reddit accounts of all times, /u/Gradual_Nigger.

This is an absolutely true story.

Two weeks ago I was heading to a family member's house for a birthday party. I came up around a turn on a motorcycle dat had just flipped, prob like 5 seconds before I got thur. The rider wuz in his late twenties, an had been throw frum the bike and appurently hit a telfone pole. I jus sat behin him in mah truck, and in seconds da mergency crews showd up. in dat short time, i watched a rivah of blood run frum his helmet down the sidewawk, an his azz slowly went frum convulsin an taken deep breafs 2 no mooment at all. wen dey flip his body ova he wuz jus limp.... i wuz direkid away frum duh seen befo dey leff but im sho hiz ass wuz ded dat shit was fuked up fo realz
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:09:26 PM by GameDev Grade Dildo »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2949 on: January 12, 2019, 01:47:49 PM »
+4
You don't absolutely have to prove damages to win a defamation case. If you have money to throw away, you can win the honor of having the court say that the defendant's statement regarding you was false and defamatory.