Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 250004 times)

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #3275 on: November 16, 2019, 09:33:03 AM »
+4
But white people are the real homophobes for posting mean things on twitter. :madgoon:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Scrooge Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3276 on: November 16, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »
+6
Even the Reddit thread was like “well...it’s true  :jesse:
His name was AOA

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3277 on: November 17, 2019, 10:52:25 PM »
+1
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/15/us/west-point-largest-graduating-class-of-black-women-trnd/index.html

Pence getting his endorphin rush. Nobody is mentioning whether the standards remained high. I mean, I have known black women who had high standards and rejected the low standards of the black community. But I feel a trend away from these kind of people. So I am less than optimistic about this. Let's hope I'm wrong.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Scrooge Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3278 on: December 04, 2019, 01:18:55 PM »
+5
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/miami-dade/fl-ne-george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-lawsuit-20191204-fdxvoqouvvbwlol2cseeaa4vum-story.html
Zim Zam round 2
George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million
:stewart:
His name was AOA

Mad at the Internet

• Alconauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3279 on: December 04, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
+3
As satisfying as the headline is on its own, Zim or his legal team supposedly has evidence, including cell phone records, that Limited Nigger's family/friends/whoever coached that black landwhale who he was supposedly on the phone with before Zim limited him. Except that the story has already broke that Rachel Jenteal was not who he was talking to, but someone else. It looks like all the subterfuge is finally going to come to light. Good luck hearing about any of it on sinister jewish media, though.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3280 on: December 04, 2019, 11:13:07 PM »
+2
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/12/04/george-zimmerman-sues-trayvon-martin-family-others-100-million/2612068001/

non-paywalled, minimal jew source.

The tl;dr is that they are suing now because TrayTray's family lawyer published a book claiming whitey is genociding niggers. ZimZam is saying that by including him in the book, he is being defamed.
Dis (maybe) gonna be gud.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA Soldier TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3281 on: December 04, 2019, 11:17:56 PM »
+4
If he can make money from his process of rapidly biodegrading shines, god bless his soul.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3282 on: December 05, 2019, 08:39:47 AM »
+2
Low effort post of the day. I can't imagine this will be bad for his career.

https://abc7chicago.com/rapper-kept-12-women-in-home-for-prostitution-prosecutors/5735047/

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3283 on: December 06, 2019, 01:09:04 AM »
+2
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/crime/usps-employee-accused-of-stealing-more-than-1k-worth-of-packages/67-96f7f385-6064-4b61-a7c0-b0ba842289d7

MIAMI — Correction: An earlier version of this story listed the man as a USPS employee rather than UPS. The article has been updated.

A seasonal employee with UPS is accused of stealing more than a $1,000 worth of packages from customers while on the job.

According to the arrest report, Emmanuel Reggin Jr., 18, was helping a full-time driver unload packages Monday when he put aside three boxes in different locations by different business dumpsters. One box had two Kindles inside and the other two had an iPad 7 and a Surface Pro, according to the report, all totaling up to $1,049.97.

After the driver and Reggin finished unloading the truck, the two left the building. The arrest report said Reggin returned to the business later in the evening in a Nissan Altima and was seen on surveillance video putting all the boxes in his car.

Reggin helped the driver unload more packages at the same business the next day, authorities said, before he again set aside a box with an HP Laptop under a dumpster outside of the company. He's then accused of grabbing two more boxes which both had PS4's in them and putting them inside another dumpster. The boxes had a total of $1,049.97 worth of merchandise, the arrest report says.

A manager at the company was later told there was a package under one of the dumpsters and saw the other two packages inside the other dumpster after he found the first package, according to the report.

He watched the surveillance video back and saw Reggin the day before putting the packages in his car, authorities say. Investigators were called to the scene, who said they saw Reggin drive by the front of the business before leaving.

He was stopped during a traffic stop and investigators say he agreed to cooperate with the investigation, agreeing to allow them to search his car. Investigators say the two Kindles were recovered from his trunk. Detectives say the iPad 7 and Surface Pro were later recovered from his house after he admitted to stealing the boxes.

He was arrested on third-degree grand theft charges.

Why is this not a smilie already?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3284 on: December 06, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
+1
you've got to be kidding me with that name, this is some racist zoomer journo's idea of a joke and he's going to soon be without a job, the walls are closing in.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3285 on: December 06, 2019, 04:04:56 PM »
 :bunker:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3286 on: December 09, 2019, 03:50:19 PM »
+2
 :nigger:
His name was AOA

Mad at the Internet

• Alconauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3287 on: December 09, 2019, 04:29:38 PM »
+1