Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 841601 times)

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #12025 on: March 13, 2019, 07:40:38 AM »
+3
trump is unlikely to win 2020

the future looks incredibly bleak IMO. the power thats left in major institutions will be directed into placating the populace so it is very unlikely that there will be any major outbreaks of violence aside from niggershine riots here and there, but certainly nothing that disrupts the political order. all federal resources will be directed into preventing civil war 2.0 so the result will be a gradual decline where every day is slightly worse than the day before.

i mean that's what's already been happening here, australia is just slightly ahead of you. its an absolute tragedy that trump blew it, but i think thats it. humanity lost gg no re

just vote yang and at least get your neetbux

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #12026 on: March 13, 2019, 04:39:12 PM »

support for/against yang gang is the fastest way to filter out the dead weight plan trusters on the far right
nah im a
white wow

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #12027 on: March 13, 2019, 05:14:30 PM »
+4
Someone please explain to me this yang gang shit? Is it some neet joke about getting free gibs?

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12028 on: March 13, 2019, 05:44:44 PM »
+7
Someone please explain to me this yang gang shit? Is it some neet joke about getting free gibs?

he's a gook that kinda-sorta made a single tweet one time about how maybe white people having birth rates below replacement might be a bad thing

so naturally it's shilled in places like /pol/ how he's the only political candidate that acknowledges White Genocide and wants to stop it, of course they don't mention how he literally supports all the efforts that lead to where we are in the first place (open borders, globohomolism, his everyone gets 1k/mo meme = UBI, standard leftist shit)

those shills = yang gang

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #12029 on: March 13, 2019, 05:52:07 PM »
+2
I can't watch a video starring a guy who looks like they shaved an Irish Setter's ass and put a leather jacket on it

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #12030 on: March 13, 2019, 05:58:09 PM »
+2

he's a gook that kinda-sorta made a single tweet one time about how maybe white people having birth rates below replacement might be a bad thing

so naturally it's shilled in places like /pol/ how he's the only political candidate that acknowledges White Genocide and wants to stop it, of course they don't mention how he literally supports all the efforts that lead to where we are in the first place (open borders, globohomolism, his everyone gets 1k/mo meme = UBI, standard leftist shit)

those shills = yang gang

Jfc not a day goes by without my faith in humanity diminishing just a little more.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #12031 on: March 13, 2019, 06:17:20 PM »

those shills = yang gang

Who else are you going to vote for?
Bernie Sanders? Trump? Kamala Harris?

Yang is a protest/accelerationist candidate. Nobody actually gives any kind of shit about his policies. If you've paid any attention since 2016, how can you possibly tell me with a straight face that the takeaway from Trump's presidency has been open borders, war, globohomoism, billions for israel, more gibs, standard leftist shit?

There's a paradigm shift and you're being left behind like a new era of Q anon plan trusters. At this point we're living in a failed state, you're never going to magically reclaim a white majority etc. Are you going to react to it kicking and screaming like a baby or are you going to step up and actually learn how to unify and advocate for your people to manifest collective power like every other minority race does? Accept that we're living in clown earth and piss world, and strategize accordingly. At this point with the level of welfare state this country has, UBI just means gibs for white people. Our economy is fucked and operates on currency manipulation anyways so don't even meme like it would matter with some boomer MUH BALANCED BUDGET shit. If you're brown in this country, you're already collecting that same money from the government if not more. Advocating for the system we have today is advocacy for "gibs for the niggers, nothing for you white man" if you consider the alternative. The only really unforgivable policy Yang has is open borders, but you're beyond saving if you still think you're going to have the choice of voting for someone who isn't pro-open borders in 2020 re:Trump.

give him more credit on the dogwhistles too he posts pictures of white children on twitter captioned, "this is the future" and shit like that

if you didnt figure out that you were going to be voting for a protest candidate in 2020 by mid-2016, just like, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:33:16 PM by new forum new wow »
nah im a
white wow

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #12032 on: March 13, 2019, 06:28:38 PM »
+5
"To defeat my opponent I should sink to his level." Real enlightened stuff wow.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #12033 on: March 13, 2019, 06:37:38 PM »
+3
"To defeat my opponent I should sink to his level." Real enlightened stuff wow.

"To defeat my opponent I should vote for the #1 pro Israel president" Real enlightened stuff slack.
nah im a
white wow

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #12034 on: March 13, 2019, 06:39:38 PM »
+4
fucking Ann Coulter is retweeting Potato Trump and yawl still like, "2020 will be when Trump reveals his 8d chess power level and starts being Based, MAGA"

nah im a
white wow

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12035 on: March 13, 2019, 08:51:21 PM »
+7
i actually still like trump, but he blew it. i don't even blame him tbh, but he's done. he's very unlikely to win in 2020. if it's not clear by now, your're never going to realize that the fedgov is basically against you 100% (maybe aside from border patrol and ICE, but they're toothless). trump talked about tackling the tech giants but he did nothing. he talked about the media, but nothing has happened. big corps are now writing his script and that script is "we need more migrants to lower the cost of labor and undercut american workers"

meanwhile demographic change has sealed the fate of america. florida is probably not going to go red again. not when all those felons got their voting rights restored. texas is now purple, and will probably be blue pretty soon, if it doesn't go blue in 2020.

your choices now are basically, vote for yang and maybe get 1k/month while everything goes down the shitter, or vote for anyone else and watch everything go down the shitter. maybe you can start up a compound in a rural area, just make sure the FBI don't infiltrate you and make an impressionable member of your militia think about doing an terrorism

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12036 on: March 13, 2019, 09:43:47 PM »
+2
True accelerationists vote for Sanders. :sanders:

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #12037 on: March 13, 2019, 10:34:07 PM »
+1
yang 2020,
stockpile ammo with neebux,
???,
race war
nah im a
white wow

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12038 on: March 13, 2019, 11:13:15 PM »
+11

yeah Chow Yun Fag here is the answer to our problems, what tax base do you think would bear the burden of this dog-eater's UBI plan? Niggers? Spics? The Chosen Ones? No, working and middle class Whites would.

He's just another Juden Peterstein pretending to be a friend to white people, while he slowly neuters us so we don't start acting out of interest for our own race and society. That also makes him one of the worst "accelerationist" candidates possible.

At least Trump is sowing disharmony among the left and actually causing jews to turn against each other. Even his failures to deliver promises and his semitic betrayals spread redpills far and wide.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #12039 on: March 14, 2019, 03:22:59 AM »
+5
i actually still like trump, but he blew it. i don't even blame him tbh, but he's done. he's very unlikely to win in 2020. if it's not clear by now, your're never going to realize that the fedgov is basically against you 100% (maybe aside from border patrol and ICE, but they're toothless). trump talked about tackling the tech giants but he did nothing. he talked about the media, but nothing has happened. big corps are now writing his script and that script is "we need more migrants to lower the cost of labor and undercut american workers"

You are making a lot of emotional arguments that come from being a dissapointed in Trump's inability to carry out his most important reforms. The media and the deep state being against him is not anything new, it happened during the 2016 election as well.

But let me ask you: who else would be politically strong enough to become the Republican nominee instead of Trump? And who in the Democratic party can challenge him in the general election?

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #12040 on: March 14, 2019, 04:14:44 AM »
+2
Yea, we are going to have 6 more years of Trump.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #12041 on: March 14, 2019, 05:37:08 PM »
yeah Chow Yun Fag here is the answer to our problems, what tax base do you think would bear the burden of this dog-eater's UBI plan? Niggers? Spics? The Chosen Ones? No, working and middle class Whites would.

Middle and working class whites are already subsidizing niggers and spics right now today. Everyone else gets gibs already, why can't we? Why do gibs only have to be for the niggers?

You're being illogical because you're not accurately portraying what the negative is. This tax burden already exists and is being paid for. Its called welfare. You have to give up your ability to use welfare programs in order to collect the 1000 neetbux, and most niggers are already collecting far more than that in benefits.

If you are honest about considering the negative, functionally I am in support of gibs for whites, while you are implicitly supporting keeping gibs exclusive to browns. If you fairly consider that niggers are already on welfare in great numbers, adding UBI would do more "redistributing wealth from boomers to young whites"

The same money right now is collected and given to niggers. So adding UBI doesn't cause any more wealth to be redistributed to them than already is being done. The difference is, UBI will redistribute more of the same wealth already being taken from white boomers to young 20 something whites.

I'll avoid posting a giant sperg paragraph on economics but I'll just say, "fucking lol if you still believe in the meme of a balanced budget and dont realize the us government prints as much funmoney as they wish"

Sorry man, but your take is lukewarm and caved-in-skull.

He's just another Juden Peterstein pretending to be a friend to white people, while he slowly neuters us so we don't start acting out of interest for our own race and society.

you fail to realize this is an apt description of trump, the "blow off valve boiled frog" candidate. again, you misrepresent the negative. donald, "they will come in numbers greater than ever!" trump.

At least Trump is sowing disharmony among the left and actually causing jews to turn against each other. Even his failures to deliver promises and his semitic betrayals spread redpills far and wide.

he gave 38 billion dollars to Israel
he continued every single war for jews

definitely causing them to turn against each other fucking BASED 9d chess. trump has done more for kikes than any president since lyndon b johnson.

finding it interesting how strug/discord is decidedly pro-yang gang and the forums aren't. i'm not bashing you, UBI is fucking stupid and I'd only support it in order to replace something worse.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:49:56 PM by new forum new wow »
nah im a
white wow

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #12042 on: March 14, 2019, 06:20:13 PM »
True accelerationists vote for Sanders. :sanders:

I'm on team Kamala Harris 2020 unironically if Trump continues to cuck.

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12043 on: March 14, 2019, 06:51:38 PM »
+3

You are making a lot of emotional arguments that come from being a dissapointed in Trump's inability to carry out his most important reforms. The media and the deep state being against him is not anything new, it happened during the 2016 election as well.

But let me ask you: who else would be politically strong enough to become the Republican nominee instead of Trump? And who in the Democratic party can challenge him in the general election?

>emotional arguments

trump hasn't got anything done. i dont blame him, but it's the truth. things have gotten so much worse in the last few years and trump has done nothing to slow it down. i doubt trump ever had the power to stop any of it. even financial institutions now feel safe to make moves based on the politics of their clients. it really should be clear by now that whoever you vote for doesn't matter. frankly, voting for yang doesn't matter either, it's just a great meme and a hail mary shot at getting neetbux for the middle class.

trump won in a "landslide" in 2016, but that the actual numbers were pretty much a razor thin victory as far as the number of votes are concerned. im strongly doubting he can win 2020. the media has been attacking him relentlessly for years now, and he hasn't delivered on his promises. that's not a good look. meanwhile the dems have opened up the voting booths to former felons in a couple of key states and opening the floodgates to literally millions of spics. formerly solid red states are now purple or blue. sure trump managed to flip a few blue states last election, but they're not going to vote for him if they still can't get a fucking job.

but hey, at least he finally won over the neocons and jews

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12044 on: March 14, 2019, 07:01:27 PM »
+1

Middle and working class whites are already subsidizing niggers and spics right now today. Everyone else gets gibs already, why can't we? Why do gibs only have to be for the niggers?

You're being illogical because you're not accurately portraying what the negative is. This tax burden already exists and is being paid for. Its called welfare. You have to give up your ability to use welfare programs in order to collect the 1000 neetbux, and most niggers are already collecting far more than that in benefits.

If you are honest about considering the negative, functionally I am in support of gibs for whites, while you are implicitly supporting keeping gibs exclusive to browns. If you fairly consider that niggers are already on welfare in great numbers, adding UBI would do more "redistributing wealth from boomers to young whites"

The same money right now is collected and given to niggers. So adding UBI doesn't cause any more wealth to be redistributed to them than already is being done. The difference is, UBI will redistribute more of the same wealth already being taken from white boomers to young 20 something whites.

I'll avoid posting a giant sperg paragraph on economics but I'll just say, "fucking lol if you still believe in the meme of a balanced budget and dont realize the us government prints as much funmoney as they wish"

Sorry man, but your take is lukewarm and caved-in-skull.

i doubt yang could get a UBI passed, but a UBI would unironically be good for white people. the middle class people benefit the most, and because 1k/month is an absolute figure not adjusted for the cost of living, the biggest beneficiaries are rural whites who have a low cost of living in the first place. its least useful to super poors because they already have welfare, and for the rich it's just extra pocket change.

again, im skeptical about it ever getting passed, but i do wonder if it would reverse or slow the trend of urbanization since small towns and rural communities would get a significant cash injection and people living there would not be so desperate to move to a big city for a job

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #12045 on: March 14, 2019, 07:18:51 PM »
+4

let's vote to disarm and dope the populace into useless niggers, and we'll make the middle class whites pay for it!

Trump has been real shit lately, but there's literally nothing he's done that Yang and the dems wouldn't do 10 times over. If you want real accelerationism at least own up to it and vote for someone that would really piss white people off, not some milquetoast bucktooth chink version of Peterstein.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #12046 on: March 15, 2019, 08:10:34 AM »
+1
The Romney 08 cuckservative me from the past would say "HELL NO! A thousand dollars a month, for what? That money needs to be allocated to blah blah blah prudent investing, fiscal responsibility, muh national debt, etc."

It's going to get "allocated" to fucking nonsense, so might as well take it myself and put it towards better use than shinebux and Israeli slush fund. It's like marriage, you have to convert liquid to non-liquid as quickly as possible or else it's gonna get spent on bullshit your wife thinks is important.

A thousand dollars a month to invest however I see fit would alleviate literally all my problems and worries in life.

Romney 08 Me: "BUH BUH BUH BUH OUR NATIONAL CREDIT RATING!"
Current year me: "Oh, the credit rating that's based on pure fantasy? ~Current year~ ~global market~ doesn't give a single fuck about Murica's credit rating. Not even a dent. If Brexit turmoil can create a brief bear market with a quick bullish turnaround, whos to say a credit downgrade wouldn't do the same?"

I'll take the neetbux. Yang 2020. It's clownworld, bitches! Let's make it rain!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:29:21 AM by blasting_asshole »

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #12047 on: March 16, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
I'm ambivalent regarding the 1K/mo. I mean there's always the hazard of another segment of the population becoming dependent on gibs.  :geithner:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #12048 on: March 16, 2019, 03:15:16 PM »
+5
Things have been cold on the Trump train but we're also in the political dead space between races, Trump has had the entire apparatus against him from Day 0 and it sucks dick that his 2020 is getting weaker by the day because he can't hold up his big promises. I won't deny that. Ah well. I'm still grateful for the impact the 2016 win had and I won't forget that.

I have more respect for sincere accelerationism or guys squatting in bunkers. I don't see how you can rail against Trump for succumbing to das juden while loudly announcing your own price tag or how you can kick the dirt, shove your hands in your pockets and say "aww shucks the colors already get welfare I want some too" and passive aggressively argue for accelerationism "but as long as I get paid" like you've just been LARPing as a human your whole life until a few gibs were jangled your way.

It'd be more dignified to give up and live as a hedonist with blinders on. Or to abandon politics entirely. Or vote Trump 2020 for no reason other than his win would cause a few sincere suicides for the lulz. Unironically vote third party. Support or run as your own version of Vermin Supreme supporting UBI. Whatever you do don't try to pretend there's some sincere nugget of truth in this crazy race to innovate blacker pills.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 05:14:32 PM by Slacktivist »

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12049 on: March 16, 2019, 09:51:24 PM »
At least we moved the embassy to Jerusalem!
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."