Author Topic: `~*The FAB-U-LOUS Thread*~`  (Read 73150 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
Re: `~*The FAB-U-LOUS Thread*~`
« Reply #450 on: July 15, 2018, 12:55:11 PM »
+11
♫ THIRSTY DRIVER
YOU BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA
OH, WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME♫
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #451 on: July 15, 2018, 09:29:14 PM »
+4
where are they now? gratatata vine guy

before
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIfgcrhDVvk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIfgcrhDVvk</a>

after
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: July 19, 2018, 08:39:06 AM »
+9
...I have even had talks with normal gay people that told me that "gay" way of acting out in public is meant as a taunt. It comes from a Satanic place in intent. Some have even told me much of the time it is a choice, which further reinforces my opinion. It's purposeful perversion with intent to undermine society and corrupt, not natural.
From the r/thenewright
His name was Harry Anderson

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2018, 05:05:45 AM »
https://youtu.be/tQCKb1JV-4A

check the comments for some sheer fucking insanity. lol aids denial conspiracy theories.
nah im a
white wow

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: September 16, 2018, 07:11:54 PM »
+9

Reminder that we've gone from "If you don't tolerate homosexuality you're a bigot" to "If you don't loudly and publicly proclaim your love for homosexuality you're a bigot" in just a few years.

Also if you go to a church that tolerates or even supports faggotry you need to find a new church asap.

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: September 16, 2018, 07:20:07 PM »
+9
the only thing a faggot should be doing church is picking up the brochure for the gay conversion camp or electro shock therapy
nah im a
white wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: September 16, 2018, 08:01:14 PM »
+6
the only thing a faggot should be doing church is picking up the brochure for the gay conversion camp or electro shock therapy

A funeral after the honor-killing so the family & neighbors wouldn't find out about little toby's secret.

"What a tragic accident, let us all learn from this that we need to label the airsoft rifles as airsoft"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
What Bert and Ernie Meant to Thousands of Little Fagolas Growing Up
« Reply #457 on: September 20, 2018, 03:09:52 PM »
+11

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: What Bert and Ernie Meant to Thousands of Little Fagolas Growing Up
« Reply #458 on: September 20, 2018, 04:40:26 PM »
+3

His response should be “they are puppets, they don’t have genitalia.”

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
Re: What Bert and Ernie Meant to Thousands of Little Fagolas Growing Up
« Reply #459 on: September 20, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »
+3

His response should be “they are puppets, they don’t have genitalia.”

Where does it say you gotta have a cock to be gay? All you need is a mouth so you can suck cock.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: December 20, 2018, 03:02:31 PM »
+13
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/19/11-year-old-dances-gay-bar/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bill
This fucked up and likely HIV positive boy has been groomed from an early age to be a poster boy and prostitute for the normalization of pedophilia. This boy was robbed of his childhood, his innocence, and his future. I now believe homosexuality spreads by force like the diseases that are so prevalent in it. Slippery slope saying is not a fallacy. I hope more is done to expose the homosexual community in the future and that this child’s parents are arrested and exposed. May God have mercy on this poor boys soul.

Small Weinered Goon

« Reply #461 on: December 20, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »
+10
The slippery slope is real but it's slathered in KY and ends at a piss trough at the folsom street fair

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: March 20, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »
+1
The slippery slope is real but it's slathered in KY and ends at a piss trough at the folsom street fair

Speaking of folsom street fair, does anyone have the super-nws link handy of all the disgusting pics from that? I can't find it and need it for a blue-pilled xenophile/fag apologist I know.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: March 20, 2019, 12:53:04 PM »
+2

Speaking of folsom street fair, does anyone have the super-nws link handy of all the disgusting pics from that? I can't find it and need it for a blue-pilled xenophile/fag apologist I know.
There was also video. Very disturbing video.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.