Author Topic: Black Lies Shattered  (Read 1414234 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
Re: Black Lies Shattered
« Reply #10200 on: October 17, 2016, 06:45:07 PM »
+5
I deal with this on a daily basis because there's a few black communities near where I live. What's the deal with niggers walking in the middle of the street or otherwise never using the sidewalk? Are they trying to get hit so they can sue someone or what? I mean if they start shit, I have a car, you do not, how do you think this is gonna end?

These people are unable to connect actions to consequences and don't see how doing something dangerous might possibly end poorly. This explains the indifference to obeying the rules of the road, be they speed limits, following distance, or driving an appropriate speed for the conditions (also using crosswalks). They don't do it out of malice, it's just a lack of cognitive ability. The outcome of car vs. pedestrian never even crosses their mind, and why would it? Either they end up dead or they get paid out buy YT's insurance system.

i figured it was some sort of hood status thing. it also explains why if you try to use a crosswalk in front of them, they'll speed up and try to run you over.

This is just malicious TNB.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #10201 on: October 17, 2016, 06:50:52 PM »
+5
ive seen people of all races riding electric wheelchairs in the road against the flow of traffic

the other night i saw one of them texting at the same time
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #10202 on: October 18, 2016, 07:12:50 PM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYbw452ucc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYbw452ucc</a>

Commentary from a Seth Effrican on that video of the negress who thought witch doctors could control lightning via decolonization of science.

Obese Ninja

« Reply #10203 on: October 18, 2016, 08:42:21 PM »
+3
Justice Clarence Thomas is our second black Supreme Court Justice. He had a contentious swearing in process back in 1991 and has an interesting career since then.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/11/new-smithsonian-museum-ignores-justice-thomas-legacy-despite-focus-on-anita-hill.html

A brotha can't get a break. 

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/18/maureen-dowd-sounds-like-idiot-smears-clarence-thomas/
http://abovethelaw.com/2016/10/biglaw-lawyers-come-to-the-defense-of-justice-clarence-thomas/

I mostly remember something about a pubic hair on a coke can being a soundbite that was all over the news during the confirmation hearings. It's interesting how, 25 years later, the dude has an impeccable record and seems to get lots of praise from his colleagues, both male and female.

Hahah this pic of Thomas should be a smiley:

"Y'all are acting like a bunch of damn fools."

ringer

• Domestic Threat
  • literally who?
    • Awards
« Reply #10204 on: October 18, 2016, 09:28:07 PM »
+14
I was in a hotel near Manassas the morning the African American History museum opened. While eating breakfast in the lobby, I saw the news ask a black woman on the street what she was most excited about seeing in the museum. After contemplating all of the contributions her race and its members have made to society and mankind, she replied that she wanted to see Prince's jacket and Chuck Berry's Cadillac.

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10205 on: October 19, 2016, 06:16:08 AM »
+2
Justice Clarence Thomas is our second black Supreme Court Justice. He had a contentious swearing in process back in 1991 and has an interesting career since then.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/11/new-smithsonian-museum-ignores-justice-thomas-legacy-despite-focus-on-anita-hill.html

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/18/maureen-dowd-sounds-like-idiot-smears-clarence-thomas/
http://abovethelaw.com/2016/10/biglaw-lawyers-come-to-the-defense-of-justice-clarence-thomas/

I mostly remember something about a pubic hair on a coke can being a soundbite that was all over the news during the confirmation hearings. It's interesting how, 25 years later, the dude has an impeccable record and seems to get lots of praise from his colleagues, both male and female.

Hahah this pic of Thomas should be a smiley:

"Y'all are acting like a bunch of damn fools."

Thomas is weird. Unlike Scalia, who randomly applied whatever the fuck, Thomas has a very very consistent style and always applies it regularly. Even if it is weird as fuck and strange.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Scrooge You can't know! old Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10206 on: October 19, 2016, 07:40:41 AM »
+8
I deal with this on a daily basis because there's a few black communities near where I live. What's the deal with niggers walking in the middle of the street or otherwise never using the sidewalk? Are they trying to get hit so they can sue someone or what? I mean if they start shit, I have a car, you do not, how do you think this is gonna end?

Thought back to this post yesterday when I was out walking in front of Union Station in DC. One of the highest areas of foot traffic probably in the district, and a black twenty-something cunt was just sitting in the middle of her sidewalk, playing with her sailfawn and chatting with her boo or what the fuck ever who was sitting in the grass off to her side. I stood there for a minute and watched, no exaggeration, several dozen white people have to navigate around her all the while saying nothing. The worst part is, I think it's actually become hard coded into the brains of successful (ie: white) Washingtonians that you may not speak out to these people or else you are the worst racist who ever lived.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10207 on: October 19, 2016, 09:59:47 AM »
+8

It's called Nigger Walking. They know you won't run them over and they are showing their dominance over you by walking slow.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #10208 on: October 19, 2016, 12:02:37 PM »
+7
They feel good about it because niggerlogic dictates that anyone unwilling to throw their life away over something trivial is a bitch ass pussy.

Petty Hate Machine

• Space Racists
  • Enemy Of The State
  • Awards The Gentry Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Soldier Lutheran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #10209 on: October 19, 2016, 01:48:02 PM »
+13

It's called Nigger Walking. They know you won't run them over and they are showing their dominance over you by walking slow.

This is literally how Michael Brown attained sainthood.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #10210 on: October 19, 2016, 06:03:38 PM »
I was in a hotel near Manassas the morning the African American History museum opened. While eating breakfast in the lobby, I saw the news ask a black woman on the street what she was most excited about seeing in the museum. After contemplating all of the contributions her race and its members have made to society and mankind, she replied that she wanted to see Prince's jacket and Chuck Berry's Cadillac.
same

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #10211 on: October 19, 2016, 08:14:18 PM »
+4

Ahem:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA</a>
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10212 on: October 22, 2016, 11:54:53 AM »
+4
Anthem Singer at Heat-76ers Game Kneels During Performance
A woman performing the national anthem prior to an NBA preseason game in Miami did so while kneeling at midcourt.

Denasia Lawrence opened her jacket just before she started to sing, revealing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt, then dropped to her left knee and performed the song. She said it was her way of protesting racial oppression.
A black woman getting paid to sing the national anthem to a bunch of black millionaire athletes? Somebody call the NAACP! We've got a level 6 oppression in progress!
 :lolno:

PrivilegeChecked

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10213 on: October 22, 2016, 02:57:28 PM »
+1
Anthem Singer at Heat-76ers Game Kneels During Performance
A woman performing the national anthem prior to an NBA preseason game in Miami did so while kneeling at midcourt.

Denasia Lawrence opened her jacket just before she started to sing, revealing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt, then dropped to her left knee and performed the song. She said it was her way of protesting racial oppression.
A black woman getting paid to sing the national anthem to a bunch of black millionaire athletes? Somebody call the NAACP! We've got a level 6 oppression in progress!
 :lolno:

Says a lot about the kind of people who watch tree-hockey. Too pozzed, cheap, or nigged to chuck a ((($12 beer))) at that boon.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10214 on: October 22, 2016, 04:11:06 PM »
+1
FB post about Gods of Egypt.

edit: Naturally, Laura is a fat white girl with rainbow hair and catlady glasses.

Legal Swedish Rape Gang

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10215 on: October 22, 2016, 04:39:16 PM »
+6
If black people wuz kangz n sheeeit how come they got their asses kicked by white cavedwellers???

Checkm8.
imagine you are having a private convo with your friends and this weird retard just walks over grabs your wallet and takes ten bucks out while simultaneously putting a piece of tape on your mouth.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #10216 on: October 22, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »
+2
Eternal reminder that it has been 100% scientifically proven that Ramses the Great was a ginger.
I've considered him a troll for some time.

Random Dude on the Net

« Reply #10217 on: October 22, 2016, 06:33:35 PM »
+3
A reminder that kangz in the Middle East and North Africa got rocked by a twentysomething from backwater Southern Europe.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #10218 on: October 23, 2016, 02:25:51 AM »
+2
Reminder that Osiris, the top dog of Egyptian Mythology, was a literally dickless cuck. This is part of their mythology.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #10219 on: October 23, 2016, 06:21:47 AM »
+1
A reminder that kangz in the Middle East and North Africa got rocked by a twentysomething from backwater Southern Europe.
To be fair so did the then peak of European civilization.

Although even this is disingenuous since pretty much all the upper class of these ancient civilizations from Macedon to Egypt to Persia to India would, today, be classified as "white".
I've considered him a troll for some time.

POST FRANK

• Cosmonauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #10220 on: October 24, 2016, 04:39:08 AM »
+8

AssPoundingFaggot

• Waffen SS
  • Enemy Of The State
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Anonymous cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10221 on: October 24, 2016, 04:18:24 PM »
+7
Haha some Temple University students get culturally enriched by their favorite pet niggers.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNIVERSITY_FLASH_MOB_ATTACKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-24-13-36-27

:yoof:
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10222 on: November 02, 2016, 07:02:54 PM »
+6
I don't even know where to put this fucking thing.

Now available for pre-order at Amazon:

A lot of people think they know what Rachel Doležal is.

Race faker. Liar. Opportunist. Crazy bitch.

But they don’t get to decide who Rachel Doležal is.

What determines your race? Is it your DNA? The community in which you were raised? The way others see you, or the way you see yourself?

On June 11, 2015, the media “outed” Rachel Doležal as a white woman who had knowingly been “passing” as black. When asked if she were African American during an interview about the hate crimes directed at her and her family, she hesitated before ending the interview and walking away. Some interpreted her reluctance to respond and hasty departure as dishonesty, while others assumed she lacked a reasonable explanation for the almost unprecedented way she identified herself.

With In Full Color, Rachael Doležal describes the path that led her from being a child of white evangelical parents to an NAACP chapter president and respected educator and activist who identified as black. Along the way, she’ll discuss the deep emotional bond she formed with her four adopted black siblings, the sense of belonging she felt while living in black communities in Jackson, Mississippi and Washington, D.C., and the discrimination she’s suffered while living as a black woman.

Her story is nuanced and complex, and in the process of telling it, she forces us to consider race in an entirely new light—not as a biological imperative, but as a function of the experiences we have, the culture we embrace, and, ultimately, the identity we choose.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/194464816X/

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #10223 on: November 02, 2016, 07:35:28 PM »
+6
Dolezal is a crazy liar who rips off other people.

Also she thinks she's black.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #10224 on: November 02, 2016, 07:43:30 PM »
+13
What determines your race? Is it your DNA?

Yes.

That should be a very short book. A pamphlet, really.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"