Author Topic: I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums  (Read 3041 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums
« on: April 20, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »
I had decided to give up the forums and hand them over to the WN guys as I had agreed. I considered taking a copy and opening my own forums. However as we looked into transferring it appeared there was no way to do it easily without compromising users personal information and many people had expressed concern about this. After consulting with people whose opinions I valued, I decided that it was best to not hand the forums over until that could happen. I also came to the realization that there was no good reason why I had to hand the forums over to a group that wanted to change them into something they weren't just because 52% of a few dozen people voted that way.

Fair or unfair, like it or not, I have owned the forums for a year and this is the hand you've been dealt. This is the table you're sitting at if you're posting here. The lies that Chad keeps repeating that I want to turn this into "Kiwifarms Lite" aren't true, that is a distortion of something I said one time--that Kiwifarms had done a good job of diversifying form being focused on Chrischan and perhaps we could too, if SA went away. The lie that I plexxed SWOLECRU because I won't allow anyone to mock jews is untrue, because people do every day--I plexxed them because they wouldn't dial it back even a little, and if you want a vision of the victory tour you'd see if they came back, go check out the Plex and neat's multithread meltdowns last summer about it.

My "vision" for the forum? That it not become TRS or MPC lite. That it is not, as someone said today, a "jew hating forum." That it is not a "niggerdeath forum." That it is not a White Nationalist, Race Realist political forum to plan meme wars on the shitlibs. It's a place to mock goons and goonery. That's what SASS was, that's what TNE was (even Hangly doesn't consider himself or TNE to have been a WN or racist forum).

So here's the bottom line:

1. I'm not giving up the forums
2. I'm not freeing SWOLECRU
3. I'm not going to sit back and let any political agenda take over the forums
4. If you don't like it, feel free to not post here
5. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own forum
6. If you are a fagmin and you don't like it, feel free to resign

If you're thinking this is going to be the start of some reign of terror where I become like Lowtax or Ozma, all I can say is look at the past 4 and 1/2 months. Since 1/1, the only people being disruptive and constantly reeeeeeing and posting 888s about the horrible direction of the forums haven't been me. The only people who have been constantly melting down haven't been me. If you have only been staying here since December in the hopes that I'll leave and hand the forums over to the Alt Right and you find posting here to be otherwise intolerable, then you will probably want to leave. However if you've been posting and reading and enjoying the forums for the past 4 months and feel this is a place you want to be, you will probably want to stay because the last 4 months is a good indicator of how I am running things.

This is my final word on the topic.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 11:53:29 PM »
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 11:55:10 PM »
lol

Obese Ninja

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 12:06:26 AM »
Drat! Our master plan has been foiled.

I guess it's back to shitposting as usual.

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 12:08:39 AM »
Thank you, Dog-O. I know I gave you a lot of shit in that thread, but this is the primary thing I wanted.

I mean, I can't deny wanting to know what took so long, but I'm happy to settle for it being out in the open.

wikifeet shill

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 12:10:40 AM »
free swole cru

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 12:14:49 AM »
i don't understand why people think they can just screech at someone till they give up their private property then condemn niggers and jews like((( mm)))when they do the same thing.

Anyway good post dog. I'd be doing the same if I were in your shoe selling shoes.

Probably I'd name change Grover nigger and edit all of his posts to "I'm a big gay faggot hump my rump", but that's how a taco nigger does shit.

Also long term Internet grudges over bannings lol so fuckin gay

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 12:20:26 AM »
I wonder if this is how Dog lays down the law at Buster Brown

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 12:21:32 AM »
Thank you, Dog-O. I know I gave you a lot of shit in that thread, but this is the primary thing I wanted.

I mean, I can't deny wanting to know what took so long, but I'm happy to settle for it being out in the open.

I imagine it was a difficult decision and took a while to make, then the constant moaning and niggery from some posters made deciding what to do or say even harder or he just plain said fuck it because he doesn't owe anyone an explanation.

If a passenger in my car has an issue with the way I drive or the music I listen to, they can get the fuck out and walk. No explanation necessary beyond "my car my rules!" Is necessary.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 12:25:53 AM »
I wonder if this is how Dog lays down the law at Buster Brown

"Listen guys. We're not moving nearly enough crocs. Sell crocs or get the fuck out of my store.

Now fuck off."

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Fascist Deplorables Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:31 AM »

I imagine it was a difficult decision and took a while to make, then the constant moaning and niggery from some posters made deciding what to do or say even harder or he just plain said fuck it because he doesn't owe anyone an explanation.

If a passenger in my car has an issue with the way I drive or the music I listen to, they can get the fuck out and walk. No explanation necessary beyond "my car my rules!" Is necessary.

It's good to know you simply accept any situation you don't like without complaint and excuse yourself. That is how you live your life, right?

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 12:31:12 AM »

It's good to know you simply accept any situation you don't like without complaint and excuse yourself. That is how you live your life, right?

Let me translate that:

" I need to change 'this specific situation' to 'every situation' in order to make my argument work. Hope nobody notices!"

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 12:33:28 AM »

Let me translate that:

" I need to change 'this specific situation' to 'every situation' in order to make my argument work. Hope nobody notices!"

Oh man, tell me more about rock-solid arguments and disingenuous bullshit. I need it in my life.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 12:34:06 AM »
OK

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 12:34:30 AM »
I had decided to give up the forums and hand them over to the WN guys as I had agreed. I considered taking a copy and opening my own forums. However as we looked into transferring it appeared there was no way to do it easily without compromising users personal information and many people had expressed concern about this. After consulting with people whose opinions I valued, I decided that it was best to not hand the forums over until that could happen. I also came to the realization that there was no good reason why I had to hand the forums over to a group that wanted to change them into something they weren't just because 52% of a few dozen people voted that way.

Fair or unfair, like it or not, I have owned the forums for a year and this is the hand you've been dealt. This is the table you're sitting at if you're posting here. The lies that Chad keeps repeating that I want to turn this into "Kiwifarms Lite" aren't true, that is a distortion of something I said one time--that Kiwifarms had done a good job of diversifying form being focused on Chrischan and perhaps we could too, if SA went away. The lie that I plexxed SWOLECRU because I won't allow anyone to mock jews is untrue, because people do every day--I plexxed them because they wouldn't dial it back even a little, and if you want a vision of the victory tour you'd see if they came back, go check out the Plex and neat's multithread meltdowns last summer about it.

My "vision" for the forum? That it not become TRS or MPC lite. That it is not, as someone said today, a "jew hating forum." That it is not a "niggerdeath forum." That it is not a White Nationalist, Race Realist political forum to plan meme wars on the shitlibs. It's a place to mock goons and goonery. That's what SASS was, that's what TNE was (even Hangly doesn't consider himself or TNE to have been a WN or racist forum).

So here's the bottom line:

1. I'm not giving up the forums
2. I'm not freeing SWOLECRU
3. I'm not going to sit back and let any political agenda take over the forums
4. If you don't like it, feel free to not post here
5. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own forum
6. If you are a fagmin and you don't like it, feel free to resign

If you're thinking this is going to be the start of some reign of terror where I become like Lowtax or Ozma, all I can say is look at the past 4 and 1/2 months. Since 1/1, the only people being disruptive and constantly reeeeeeing and posting 888s about the horrible direction of the forums haven't been me. The only people who have been constantly melting down haven't been me. If you have only been staying here since December in the hopes that I'll leave and hand the forums over to the Alt Right and you find posting here to be otherwise intolerable, then you will probably want to leave. However if you've been posting and reading and enjoying the forums for the past 4 months and feel this is a place you want to be, you will probably want to stay because the last 4 months is a good indicator of how I am running things.

This is my final word on the topic.

lol
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Random Dude on the Net

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 12:45:32 AM »
No fucking way am I reading all that shit.  What's the gist of it?

wikifeet shill

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 12:49:28 AM »

terrorists win

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 01:13:46 AM »
Turbo Gay

Sir Chimps-a-lot

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 03:45:13 AM »
fucking lmao, you read the tea leaves even worse than lowtax

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 04:04:06 AM »
cum
nah im a
white wow

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Fascist Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 04:56:33 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c</a>

[MAGICCARSHIRT]Giblets

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 07:13:14 AM »
noted liar dog-o-tron congratulations on reaching your life goal of becoming an even weaker and gayer version of Lowtax
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:16:17 AM by [BLEH]Blehnny Giblehts »

Random Dude on the Net

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 07:20:41 AM »

I tried reading it and wow, it might be even gayer than your "acceptance" speech.

Good call on your "I don't want to consider it Diet Kiwi Farms but it totally is Diet Kiwi Farms" strategy.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 07:37:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGWrLGaTZc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGWrLGaTZc</a>

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian old White Chick
    • Awards