Author Topic: I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums  (Read 4424 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 09:15:36 AM »
Thanks for the belated explanation, Dog-O.

GAPO, you're still a huge fag.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 09:37:45 AM »
Thanks for the belated explanation, Dog-O.

GAPO, you're still a huge fag.

:jesse:
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

[MAGICCARSHIRT]Giblets

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 11:02:06 AM »
In Which Noted Liar and Thief GAPO, On His 3rd [or even 4th?] Account After Melting Down And Reregistering Multiple Times, Accuses Others Of Being Emotional

Massive Bro Douche

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 11:47:48 AM »
I had decided to give up the forums and hand them over to the WN guys as I had agreed. I considered taking a copy and opening my own forums. However as we looked into transferring it appeared there was no way to do it easily without compromising users personal information and many people had expressed concern about this. After consulting with people whose opinions I valued, I decided that it was best to not hand the forums over until that could happen. I also came to the realization that there was no good reason why I had to hand the forums over to a group that wanted to change them into something they weren't just because 52% of a few dozen people voted that way.

Fair or unfair, like it or not, I have owned the forums for a year and this is the hand you've been dealt. This is the table you're sitting at if you're posting here. The lies that Chad keeps repeating that I want to turn this into "Kiwifarms Lite" aren't true, that is a distortion of something I said one time--that Kiwifarms had done a good job of diversifying form being focused on Chrischan and perhaps we could too, if SA went away. The lie that I plexxed SWOLECRU because I won't allow anyone to mock jews is untrue, because people do every day--I plexxed them because they wouldn't dial it back even a little, and if you want a vision of the victory tour you'd see if they came back, go check out the Plex and neat's multithread meltdowns last summer about it.

My "vision" for the forum? That it not become TRS or MPC lite. That it is not, as someone said today, a "jew hating forum." That it is not a "niggerdeath forum." That it is not a White Nationalist, Race Realist political forum to plan meme wars on the shitlibs. It's a place to mock goons and goonery. That's what SASS was, that's what TNE was (even Hangly doesn't consider himself or TNE to have been a WN or racist forum).

So here's the bottom line:

1. I'm not giving up the forums
2. I'm not freeing SWOLECRU
3. I'm not going to sit back and let any political agenda take over the forums
4. If you don't like it, feel free to not post here
5. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own forum
6. If you are a fagmin and you don't like it, feel free to resign

If you're thinking this is going to be the start of some reign of terror where I become like Lowtax or Ozma, all I can say is look at the past 4 and 1/2 months. Since 1/1, the only people being disruptive and constantly reeeeeeing and posting 888s about the horrible direction of the forums haven't been me. The only people who have been constantly melting down haven't been me. If you have only been staying here since December in the hopes that I'll leave and hand the forums over to the Alt Right and you find posting here to be otherwise intolerable, then you will probably want to leave. However if you've been posting and reading and enjoying the forums for the past 4 months and feel this is a place you want to be, you will probably want to stay because the last 4 months is a good indicator of how I am running things.

This is my final word on the topic.

wew lad the levels of estrogen required to type out this post

impressive

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Grand Inquisitors
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »
This is the gayest shit I've read on this forum and we have had actual faggots and troons post here.  Personal information?  Don't make me fucking laugh.  There are no credit cards used here so what kind of personal information we talking about here?  Email addresses?  Jesus Christ. 

Fucking lol at the fagmins of this place being insufferable faggots.  You are a goddamn forums janitor.  No one would even fucking notice if you didn't post so long as spam was deleted and illegal shit was deleted. 

Mods exerting control over the forum is perfectly in line with goon behavior though so I guess you have that going for you.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 12:51:11 PM »
This is the gayest shit I've read on this forum and we have had actual faggots and troons post here.  Personal information?  Don't make me fucking laugh.  There are no credit cards used here so what kind of personal information we talking about here?  Email addresses?  Jesus Christ. 

Fucking lol at the fagmins of this place being insufferable faggots.  You are a goddamn forums janitor.  No one would even fucking notice if you didn't post so long as spam was deleted and illegal shit was deleted. 

Mods exerting control over the forum is perfectly in line with goon behavior though so I guess you have that going for you.

:nixon:

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Soldier Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 01:48:16 PM »

This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »
Grover nigger

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 02:07:18 PM »
A fair post, OP. *Tips cap*

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 03:34:42 PM »

Perhaps IP addresses. I've never bothered to use TOR or proxies, so if you have my work IPs you could probably (((trace))) me fairly easily.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 03:41:59 PM »

Dog-O basically insulated himself from the user base and listens only to GAPO, who is a deranged, hysterical bitch.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 04:03:54 PM »

Dog-O basically insulated himself from the user base and listens only to GAPO, who is a deranged, hysterical bitch.

Nope. Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months. Your paranoid fantasy is wrong, sorry.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2017, 04:22:49 PM »
Why the fuck is there even a "plan for the forums"?  It's fucking amazing how lowtaxian that sounds. Again, the forum should be what is is because of user generated content.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2017, 04:25:26 PM »
+1
Nope. Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months. Your paranoid fantasy is wrong, sorry.

You idiots spent months planning to do... absolutely nothing?   Those must be some amazing fucking pms. 

Dog-O: "Hey, I'm thinking about not transferring the forums after all."
Fagmin 1: "Okay, you planning on telling everybody?"
Dog-O: "No, I'm going to claim to be working on it and then throw a bitch fit every time someone brings it up."
Fagmin 2: "Sounds good, boss."
Fagmin 3: "Brilliant plan."

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2017, 04:26:34 PM »
Why the fuck is there even a "plan for the forums"?  It's fucking amazing how lowtaxian that sounds. Again, the forum should be what is is because of user generated content.

Dog answered that question in the OP. In any event, railing against it isn't going to change it.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2017, 04:27:34 PM »

You idiots spent months planning to do... absolutely nothing?   Those must be some amazing fucking pms. 

Dog-O: "Hey, I'm thinking about not transferring the forums after all."
Fagmin 1: "Okay, you planning on telling everybody?"
Dog-O: "No, I'm going to claim to be working on it and then throw a bitch fit every time someone brings it up."
Fagmin 2: "Sounds good, boss."
Fagmin 3: "Brilliant plan."

It was more like shooting the shit about the forum than a formal "plan" but at this point you're just looking for reasons to take issue so

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:37:56 PM by Shmork My Bitch Up »

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2017, 04:34:20 PM »
Itvwas nore like shooting the shit about the forum than a formal "plan" but at this point you're just looking for reasons to take issue so

Its such a dumb situation and so poorly handled it's hard not to poke fun at the people involved.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2017, 04:38:16 PM »
Itvwas nore like shooting the shit about the forum than a formal "plan" but at this point you're just looking for reasons to take issue so

Its such a dumb situation and so poorly handled it's hard not to poke fun at the people involved.

Fair point

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2017, 04:39:00 PM »
:pathetic:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »
dog makes 888 effort post about not giving up the forums

aka official countdown to dog giving up the forums

[MAGICCARSHIRT]Giblets

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2017, 06:34:12 PM »
+1

In Which A Hysterical Tiny Balled Faggot Who Is Legit Terrified Of 4 Skinheads On The Internet (And Was Genuinely Worried OSI Was Gonna Kick His Ass) Accuses Others Of Paranoia

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2017, 06:48:10 PM »
Yes I totally believed that OSI was going to travel 2 states away to settle an internet beef :rolleyes:

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2017, 07:30:23 PM »
+1
Yes I totally believed that OSI was going to travel 2 states away to settle an internet beef :rolleyes:

the entire justification you made for banning osi was "i was afraid for the safety of MY WIFE and MY MOTHER and i will not tolerate PERSONAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE"

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2017, 07:44:57 PM »
+1

the entire justification you made for banning osi was "i was afraid for the safety of MY WIFE and MY MOTHER and i will not tolerate PERSONAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE"

Also insults about the state of his lawn.