Author Topic: I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums  (Read 3619 times)

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: I'm Officially Not Giving Up The Forums
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2017, 07:51:23 PM »
Yes I totally believed that OSI was going to travel 2 states away to settle an internet beef :rolleyes:

the entire justification you made for banning osi was "i was afraid for the safety of MY WIFE and MY MOTHER and i will not tolerate PERSONAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE"

Nope. The reason he was banned was for threatening to send strangers to my house via Craigslist. If you're gonna bring up ancient history, please get it right.

Edit: to be fair, he probably wasn't serious about that, either, but that was the point where I felt like something had to give.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:55:33 PM by Shmork My Bitch Up »
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2017, 08:34:04 PM »
Yes I totally believed that OSI was going to travel 2 states away to settle an internet beef :rolleyes:

the entire justification you made for banning osi was "i was afraid for the safety of MY WIFE and MY MOTHER and i will not tolerate PERSONAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE"

Nope. The reason he was banned was for threatening to send strangers to my house via Craigslist. If you're gonna bring up ancient history, please get it right.

Edit: to be fair, he probably wasn't serious about that, either, but that was the point where I felt like something had to give.

so you werent afraid for the safety of your wife and mother, but WERE concerned about hired craigslist goons coming to your house, who just happened to be hired by osi who you were not concerned about

its like a never ending archaeological dig where shameful new finds shed light on the faggotry of the gapozoic era

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier Classicist cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2017, 08:36:30 PM »
maybe this is all an elaborate troll.  im having a hard time believing anyone can be so goony outside the SA forums. "extensive planing" over "months" for this forum lmao. fucking listen to yourselves, holy shit. 

honestly, if you just showed someone the text of this thread, there would be no way of knowing if this was somethingawful.com or somethingsensitive.com
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2017, 08:50:56 PM »
unban keep it real

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2017, 08:53:35 PM »
Unban eloH

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Texan Classicist You can't know! For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge
    • Awards

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2017, 10:54:02 PM »
I had decided to give up the forums and hand them over to the WN guys as I had agreed. I considered taking a copy and opening my own forums. However as we looked into transferring it appeared there was no way to do it easily without compromising users personal information and many people had expressed concern about this. After consulting with people whose opinions I valued, I decided that it was best to not hand the forums over until that could happen. I also came to the realization that there was no good reason why I had to hand the forums over to a group that wanted to change them into something they weren't just because 52% of a few dozen people voted that way.

Fair or unfair, like it or not, I have owned the forums for a year and this is the hand you've been dealt. This is the table you're sitting at if you're posting here. The lies that Chad keeps repeating that I want to turn this into "Kiwifarms Lite" aren't true, that is a distortion of something I said one time--that Kiwifarms had done a good job of diversifying form being focused on Chrischan and perhaps we could too, if SA went away. The lie that I plexxed SWOLECRU because I won't allow anyone to mock jews is untrue, because people do every day--I plexxed them because they wouldn't dial it back even a little, and if you want a vision of the victory tour you'd see if they came back, go check out the Plex and neat's multithread meltdowns last summer about it.

My "vision" for the forum? That it not become TRS or MPC lite. That it is not, as someone said today, a "jew hating forum." That it is not a "niggerdeath forum." That it is not a White Nationalist, Race Realist political forum to plan meme wars on the shitlibs. It's a place to mock goons and goonery. That's what SASS was, that's what TNE was (even Hangly doesn't consider himself or TNE to have been a WN or racist forum).

So here's the bottom line:

1. I'm not giving up the forums
2. I'm not freeing SWOLECRU
3. I'm not going to sit back and let any political agenda take over the forums
4. If you don't like it, feel free to not post here
5. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own forum
6. If you are a fagmin and you don't like it, feel free to resign

If you're thinking this is going to be the start of some reign of terror where I become like Lowtax or Ozma, all I can say is look at the past 4 and 1/2 months. Since 1/1, the only people being disruptive and constantly reeeeeeing and posting 888s about the horrible direction of the forums haven't been me. The only people who have been constantly melting down haven't been me. If you have only been staying here since December in the hopes that I'll leave and hand the forums over to the Alt Right and you find posting here to be otherwise intolerable, then you will probably want to leave. However if you've been posting and reading and enjoying the forums for the past 4 months and feel this is a place you want to be, you will probably want to stay because the last 4 months is a good indicator of how I am running things.

This is my final word on the topic.

:888:
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2017, 11:28:14 PM »
dog did nothing wrong

[SWOLEN]neat

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2017, 01:36:55 AM »
hey Zog-O :shh: no one's surprised you're not giving up the forum :shh: like you'd really give up on your little circlejerk here after a hard days work managing Lady Footlocker. Now if only you can get rid of all those evil altrighters :allears: you would be free to boomerpost here in peace and post those masturbatory fantasies where you live vicariously through your Confederate ancestors (who I'm sure would be so proud of you sticking up for globalism and anti-white racism) lmgo

also lmao that obese mexican poster procrustes (you have to go back) tries to hurt my feelings by calling me fat -- I'm at 20% bodyfat and I back squat ~515 and bench ~410 -- so what I'm saying is that I'm more than strong enough to throw you and your fat racetraitor whitetrash wife and your gordita kids over the wall k?

also also facing off against 300+ antifa on the streets of Berkeley was one of the funnest things I've ever done and I cannot wait to do it again on the 27th -- but no name drops this time sry

wimpb

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2017, 03:00:07 AM »
Personal information?  Don't make me fucking laugh.  There are no credit cards used here so what kind of personal information we talking about here?  Email addresses?  Jesus Christ. 

i have to laugh at the people involved in doxxing people from SA balking at the idea of users email addresses falling into the hands of Birk who has never doxxed anyone, hates the idea of it and was presumably selected by the majority of the userbase because they trusted him.

[MAGICCARSHIRT]Giblets

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2017, 07:12:11 AM »
People Who Have Doxxed Other SS Users:
GAPO
cis scum

People Who Have Not:
Everyone else [this includes Swole Cru]

top kek

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2017, 07:47:43 AM »
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:02:39 AM by Shmork My Bitch Up »

[MAGICCARSHIRT]Giblets

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2017, 08:03:53 AM »

The redactions have begun. Soon comes the meltdown and the Flounce.

p.s

SS Users Who Have Doxxed GAPO:
GAPO

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2017, 08:59:32 AM »

p.s

GAPO

To be fair, didn't soul trann doxx gapo when the whole "muh $1000" drama was unfolding?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2017, 09:39:10 AM »

p.s

GAPO

To be fair, didn't soul trann doxx gapo when the whole "muh $1000" drama was unfolding?

Yeah, and I didn't respond in kind because why would I? And I've had Rocket's deets for years, but hey, look out for GAPO the mad doxxer! The only person I ever successfully doxxed was myself.

But, seriously, this is just Lenny's schtick. He pulls shit out of his ass for attention.

[MAGICCARSHIRT]Giblets

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2017, 10:00:45 AM »
Lies told by noted cool guy Lenny Giblets:
-
-
-

Lies told by noted liar, thief and hypocrite GAPO:
- I never doxxed anyone
- We do not doxx our own
- I am definitely leaving the forums
- I got doxxed by Swole Cru
- OSI is cool with me doxxing him
- I so totally have proof that Soul Trann was fine with me stealing $1000 from him
- I am heterosexual
- I wasn't worried when OSI said he was gonna fuck me up
- I'm not over-emotional
- I never stole money from anyone
- Soul Trann I will totally preserve the forums exactly as they are now in exchange for your $1000

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »
hey Zog-O :shh: no one's surprised you're not giving up the forum :shh: like you'd really give up on your little circlejerk here after a hard days work managing Lady Footlocker. Now if only you can get rid of all those evil altrighters :allears: you would be free to boomerpost here in peace and post those masturbatory fantasies where you live vicariously through your Confederate ancestors (who I'm sure would be so proud of you sticking up for globalism and anti-white racism) lmgo

also lmao that obese mexican poster procrustes (you have to go back) tries to hurt my feelings by calling me fat -- I'm at 20% bodyfat and I back squat ~515 and bench ~410 -- so what I'm saying is that I'm more than strong enough to throw you and your fat racetraitor whitetrash wife and your gordita kids over the wall k?

also also facing off against 300+ antifa on the streets of Berkeley was one of the funnest things I've ever done and I cannot wait to do it again on the 27th -- but no name drops this time sry

Here I was thinking that fat guys were supposed to be jolly?!?!?!?

Anyway you're very Internet tough and I'm super impressed and intimidated by the ravings of a degenerate fat boy.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2017, 10:24:00 AM »
Li

- I so totally have proof that Soul Trann was fine with me stealing $1000 from him

- Soul Trann I will totally preserve the forums exactly as they are now in exchange for your $1000

See attached screenshots from Doxxnet, provided to me by HondaRider271, showing that Soul Trann for some unknown reason, willingly offered me 1K AFTER I announced that I was giving the forum to Dog and fucking off.

Lenny, you should be a motivational speaker. I wouldn't have thought anyone could make me root for cancer, but you've done it!

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • gas the (((jews)))
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier Classicist cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »
Personal information?  Don't make me fucking laugh.  There are no credit cards used here so what kind of personal information we talking about here?  Email addresses?  Jesus Christ. 

i have to laugh at the people involved in doxxing people from SA balking at the idea of users email addresses falling into the hands of Birk who has never doxxed anyone, hates the idea of it and was presumably selected by the majority of the userbase because they trusted him.
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • gas the (((jews)))
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2017, 01:55:16 PM »
People Who Have Doxxed Other SS Users:
GAPO
cis scum

People Who Have Not:
Everyone else [this includes Swole Cru]

top kek

Random Dude on the Net

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2017, 05:09:15 PM »
It's a place to mock goons and goonery.

You realize this means that it's open season on you, right?  Or did you think you weren't a goon working a dead end job with no wife, no kids, and no friends?

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2017, 05:22:01 PM »
Delete my account I don't want to be associated with a forum run by a noted foot locker faggot

The forum is half dead anyway since you perma plexxed half the user base.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:24:25 PM by Professor of Niggerology »
FREE NEAT

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2017, 05:58:52 PM »
Lies told by noted cool guy Lenny Giblets:
- I am not a cockgargling faggot
-
-

- I never doxxed anyone
- We do not doxx our own
- I am definitely leaving the forums
- I got doxxed by Swole Cru
- OSI is cool with me doxxing him
- I am heterosexual
- I wasn't worried when OSI said he was gonna fuck me up
- I'm not over-emotional
- I never stole money from anyone
- My lawn is fine.

Fix'd

A dumb faggot monkey

• Plexxed
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2017, 07:34:36 PM »
Delete my account I don't want to be associated with a forum run by a noted foot locker faggot

The forum is half dead anyway since you perma plexxed half the user base.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk