Author Topic: F.A.N.G.  (Read 13672 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: F.A.N.G.
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2019, 07:06:05 AM »
+2
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/8/18255265/brie-larson-youtube-captain-marvel-mcu-algorithm-review-bomb-trolls

If you searched “Brie Larson” on YouTube a couple of days ago, the top search results were calls for a boycott of Captain Marvel, and angry rants about Larson’s involvement in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With one small change, YouTube made all of that disappear.

This week, YouTube recategorized “Brie Larson” as a news-worthy search term. That does one very important job: it makes the search algorithm surface videos from authoritative sources on a subject. Instead of videos from individual creators, YouTube responds with videos from Entertainment Tonight, ABC, CBS, CNN, and other news outlets first.

#JustFANGThings

The real question is, does it change anything? It's not like people are going to get excited by a shitty Marvel movie because you censored a bunch of rants on Youtube.
Yeah, all this reviewers I follow were making videos about this one. RLM sums it up pretty well but I cannot be bothered to understand why people care either way.
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2019, 01:47:57 PM »
+5
Andrew Jackson Jihad

Recently I was watching Behind the Curve on Netflix. It is a documentary about Flat Earthers (it's actually pretty good) and one of the scientists they interviewed was a chick named Hannalore Gerling-Dunsmore. Sounds like a faggot named her.

If you really want to know Hanna, you gotta read the Hanna-lore.

Yeah, all this reviewers I follow were making videos about this one. RLM sums it up pretty well but I cannot be bothered to understand why people care either way.

The RLM guys got it like 95% right, but one thing I'd point out is that a lot of the guys making videos complaining about Brie Larson and Captain Marvel aren't as pissed about this specific movie as they are the state of the entertainment world. Yes, they're making multiple videos talking about this specific "controversy" because it's the current hill people are willing to have their careers die on, but it's about way, way more than that.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2019, 06:15:53 PM »
+4