Author Topic: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder  (Read 50498 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: Modern liberalism is a mental disorder
« Reply #775 on: January 23, 2019, 11:38:24 AM »
+11
Will they ever realize that the word they're looking for is 'imaginary'?

ftfy

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille You can't know! Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #776 on: January 23, 2019, 11:40:17 AM »
+9
Will they ever realize that the word they're looking for is 'systemic?'

The actual word doesn't really matter. Structural, systemic, systematic, underlying, unconscious. Completely interchangeable in the manner they are using it. A vague and mysterious illness that must be "rooted out", an inherent flaw in the very structure of our society, something that is present in every facet of our lives and must be purged.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #777 on: January 24, 2019, 12:48:33 AM »
+8

Democratic primary jockeying has begun. Already setting the tone for what the main theme will be.

Good, good...push away all the moderate white people once and for all. Your mystery meat coalition won't turn out to vote for each other because they all hate each other. (Also because non-whites don't vote but whatevs)

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #778 on: January 24, 2019, 01:35:37 AM »
+9
Remember this shit two years from now when liberals are howling about their latest loss. "White people are a problem. Please vote for me, white people and lazy coloreds. Thank you."

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #779 on: January 25, 2019, 12:09:59 AM »
+13
Captain Cuck and his ample vessel, HMS Boxwine-feline. (not even making a joke name about the negress bc, lol fucking why bother?)

This was a protest today at Oklahoma University because of a couple things in the news I didn't really follow that close but afaict the tldr is:

some like-seeking drunk thots went on video on their chosen [[[platform]]] while they did some skincare mask or maybe actually painted blackface on and in the video one of them said "I am a nig-rayyyy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28pg-hZYpHc

The regular cuck whites but probably also some niggers/trannies/faggots of all the [[[platforms]]] banded together to dox them and demand their school (OU) expel them. This solid-red-state school's reaction to ASCII_INPUT_CH_01 from pozzed bicoastal faggots dictating how they acted was ..what I wish would be something I could be talking about happily here but lol jk the school's urge to cuck and expel as-demanded was so strong and fast it reminds one of a girl touching your weiner for the first time.

In reaction to the school's cucking, a possible kekistani walks through the little college town in actual hard-b blackface wearing an OU toboggan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQo3KhaYxNg
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:28:27 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvljal neme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #780 on: January 25, 2019, 03:02:37 AM »
+10
"put an avocado on racism" is pretty clever and the fact that a fatty is holding the sign makes it even more funny.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Its just that the science fiction is usually titled technical proposal and the fantasy is titled budget proposal.

- Jordin Kare

A dumb faggot monkey

• Plexxed
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #781 on: January 25, 2019, 05:23:31 PM »
+9
Will they ever realize that the word they're looking for is 'systemic?'

The actual word doesn't really matter. Structural, systemic, systematic, underlying, unconscious. Completely interchangeable in the manner they are using it. A vague and mysterious illness that must be "rooted out", an inherent flaw in the very structure of our society, something that is present in every facet of our lives and must be purged.
OK but a grammar nazi is the only type of nazi I can be in public so let me have that at least.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvljal neme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #782 on: February 08, 2019, 09:04:24 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSFAGx3GNY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSFAGx3GNY</a>

I have very conflicting emotions about this little clip. I can't tell if this video is teeming with self-awareness or is some multi-layered jab at preppers and conservatives in general.

lol @ Ben Affleck's Doomsday Bag though
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Its just that the science fiction is usually titled technical proposal and the fantasy is titled budget proposal.

- Jordin Kare

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #783 on: February 08, 2019, 09:17:29 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSFAGx3GNY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSFAGx3GNY</a>

I have very conflicting emotions about this little clip. I can't tell if this video is teeming with self-awareness or is some multi-layered jab at preppers and conservatives in general.

lol @ Ben Affleck's Doomsday Bag though

Warn bedore linking a The Daily Minstrel Show clip.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands The Gentry old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #784 on: February 22, 2019, 12:03:56 AM »
+5
not sure where to post this BUUUUUTTT

:tom:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #785 on: February 25, 2019, 01:01:23 AM »
+7

Yup. If you dont like the #GreenNewDeal, then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the global climate crisis. Until then, were in charge - and youre just shouting from the cheap seats.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8</a>

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican 420 Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #786 on: February 26, 2019, 10:38:11 AM »
+5
My favourite was how she said they could use the money saved by not giving tax breaks to Amazon in New York to pay teachers. I don't really like Amazon, but lol, that's not how tax breaks work. If Wal-Mart puts toasters on sale at half price, they're not giving you the cost of half a toaster form this pot of money that can be allocated elsewhere, you're just giving them less money in exchange for the toaster. If they refuse to sell it to you at a price you're willing to pay, they don't gain the value of the discount to be spent elsewhere. They're just left with a toaster and zero of the dollars they would have gotten for it. But no fuck that THOU SHALL NOT QUESTION THE FRESH YOUNG FACE.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 10:48:31 AM by Got Soylent? »

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands The Gentry old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #787 on: February 26, 2019, 03:02:12 PM »
+15
:tom:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #788 on: March 05, 2019, 03:01:44 AM »
+6

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: March 13, 2019, 05:39:24 AM »
+1

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #791 on: March 13, 2019, 08:12:20 AM »
+1
That's not BU campus and those aren't BU students.

Then again, idk wtf "Boston U" is.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: March 13, 2019, 09:34:43 PM »
+1
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/10-brutal-killers-on-california-death-row-who-have-been-saved-by-execution-moratorium

California's governor looking to phase out the death penalty with a moratorium even though the state hasn't executed anyone in over a decade. Wonder if any of the old 70s serial killers will be released.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: March 14, 2019, 08:55:34 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/10-brutal-killers-on-california-death-row-who-have-been-saved-by-execution-moratorium

California's governor looking to phase out the death penalty with a moratorium even though the state hasn't executed anyone in over a decade. Wonder if any of the old 70s serial killers will be released.
Charlie Manson just missed freedom by a couple years.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #794 on: March 14, 2019, 12:07:48 PM »
+3
I can still remember goons reaction when they were about to ice the bix nood tookie, they went all in with their programmed lines

he a good boy! he repennunt! he done wrote a keeds book from jail! rayciss!!

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #795 on: March 14, 2019, 03:16:41 PM »
+1
I can still remember goons reaction when they were about to ice the bix nood tookie, they went all in with their programmed lines

What was the story behind this, again? Didn't someone post an ask/tell thread from jail and goons flocked to send money and believe every word he said?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #796 on: March 14, 2019, 04:11:09 PM »
+1

What was the story behind this, again? Didn't someone post an ask/tell thread from jail and goons flocked to send money and believe every word he said?

It was a decently big news story since he was the founder of the crips (and omg I love snoop dogg) I'm remembering goons talking about it just cause it was in the news. and black gang culture the way the heebs present it with their pozzing boxes is ironically (unironically) cool.

Lol if someone really was inside communicating with a bunch of anime vidya faggots.