Author Topic: Generation Zyklon Appreciation Thread  (Read 8785 times)

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: Generation Zyklon Appreciation Thread
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2018, 01:41:02 PM »
+7
Here's a white pill for you cross-posting from a find in the D&D quote thread.

Buncha Zoomers Had A Sieg Heil Giggle. Truly amazing reply chain on the twitter account.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »
+9
At least post the glorious picture that goes along with all the spazzing out on Twitter.

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2018, 03:44:57 PM »
+7
from the comments on there I'm getting that a. the front row guy with the ok sign proves that this is no joke b. these are potential supreme court justices and c. we shouldn't hold prejudices, people in madison don't but the rest of wi is "just like alabama!"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2018, 05:10:56 PM »
+5
To the surprise of absolutely no one, dude in the upper right is the one who narc'd.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2018, 06:00:01 PM »
+4
To the surprise of absolutely no one, dude in the upper right is the one who narc'd.

he doesn't look the most jewish though :colbert:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2018, 06:00:24 PM »
+8
whoops, probably shouldn't have lit the zog-o signal
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2018, 08:57:19 PM »
whoops, probably shouldn't have lit the zog-o signal

Shit, even I think it's funny. Especially Hitler Jr in the blue, 4th from the right who has the hair and is almost giving the little gay half salute Adolf would do. Just needs the 'stache.

I mean I don't think it's absolute proof Gen Z are all secret Nazi racists but it's still p funny and the over reactions on both sides are even funnier.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2019, 08:50:05 AM »
+3
Invalid Tweet ID
Can't wait for this generation to grow up. Talk about a clash of generations that is coming...
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2019, 02:54:52 PM »
+4
http://archive.is/0g5Cm

“You could beg me kicking and screaming to stop disseminating the ideas I believe in, and it wouldn’t make a fucking difference,” Soph says at the end of “Be Not Afraid,’ in a passage in which she seems to drop her shtick, if only for a moment. “Not only am I inoculated to that bullshit, most of Gen Z is too. Millennials grew up with MTV and nowadays watch Colbert. We, on the other hand, grew up with the internet, so we have no centralized source of information that controls what we think. We filter out the truth for ourselves; we’re not lazy. No one is brainwashing kids. Kids are simply learning from having free access to information, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

So what do we think about this?

EDIT: https://www.bitchute.com/video/m7bplfghJMs/

Either she has some adults writing this stuff for her, or she's *way* above the intelligence of an average 14-year old.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 03:00:55 PM by Virtue Signalman First Class »

- Jordin Kare

Agnus Dei

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2019, 04:50:02 PM »
+1
I'm pretty sure her dad writes some of her stuff, but if you listen to her debates she's def legit.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2019, 05:31:47 PM »
+8
also pozzfeed: but here's why lactatia and desmond is amazing are, well, amazing!

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2019, 03:36:07 AM »
+4
That intro tho.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_16B2euF128" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_16B2euF128</a>

- Jordin Kare

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2019, 09:41:22 AM »
+1
My daughters and the other teenage girls in the family at thanksgiving were all sitting in one side of the room. My mom started talking about the games we're going to play at Christmas "but one of those games is just for the guys"

From the zoomer side of the room I hear a bunch of laughing and "but it's 2019" more laughing "twenty-nineteen!"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2019, 11:27:05 AM »
My daughters
When are you transitioning them!!!  :madtroon:
His name was AOA

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »
+2
Same, they're really funny about it. I went into the zoomer room on thanksgiving where they were watching music videos.

"Hey, just a quick question. Do you guys at least recognize that your entire generation is gay or is it a denial thing where you act as if it's perfectly normal for men your age to be dressing that nicely and doing their eyebrows/fingernails? Like do you think these guys on TV look fuckin gay or is it just me? NOT SAYING THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, I'm just saying..."

Zoomer 1: "NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!"
Zoomer 2: "PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!"
Zoomer 1: "Is it even gay to make out with another man? I'm not sure what the rules are."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 11:40:48 AM by blasting_asshole »

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2019, 12:58:02 PM »
+3
Did they get triggered when you released the rape dog?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2019, 01:04:47 PM »
+2
Rape dog has passed away :(

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2019, 01:32:30 PM »
+6
Obviously girls are attracted to femmy, non-threatening guys when they're in their early teens.  Wait a few years and they'll think those kind of boys are faggots, just like the rest of society.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2jirrZThO0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2jirrZThO0</a>

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2019, 06:35:09 AM »
+1
My girls laugh at trannys. They try to make their voice deep and say "I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS!" a la "It's  ma'am!" They also make fun of the weak boys in their school. I don't think they are unusual for their age.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2019, 06:49:21 AM »
+4
My girls laugh at trannys. They try to make their voice deep and say "I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS!" a la "It's  ma'am!" They also make fun of the weak boys in their school. I don't think they are unusual for their age.
I’m sure women will so learn to be afraid of trannys.
His name was AOA

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2019, 09:43:09 AM »
+3
I’m sure women will so learn to be afraid of trannys.

Not most and not for a long time.

"Women's restroom rapes are up an astonishing nine-hundred percent from a decade ago, is white supremacy to blame? What you need to know, more at 11."

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2019, 01:09:10 PM »
+6
Wait for it...

https://archive.is/izWsI

TikTok Admits It Suppressed Videos by Disabled, Queer, and Fat Creators

TikTok, a social network video app with more than 1 billion downloads globally, admitted Tuesday to a set of policies that had suppressed the reach of content created by users assumed to be “vulnerable to cyberbullying.” As examples of users “susceptible to bullying or harassment,” the policy listed people with facial disfigurement, autism, Down syndrome, and “Disabled people or people with some facial problems such as birthmark, slight squint and etc.”

The admission came after the German site Netzpolitik reported that TikTok asked moderators to watch 15-second videos and decide if the creator looked like the type of person others might want to bully. If so, moderators were instructed to add flags to the accounts of these “vulnerable” users. These flags would stop their videos from being shown to audiences outside their home countries and, in some cases, would even prevent their videos from appearing in other users’ feeds. A list of flagged users obtained by Netzpolitik included people with and without disabilities, whose bios included hashtags like #fatwoman and #disabled or had rainbow flags and other LGBTQ identifiers.

tl;dr Gen Z app had moderators watching videos to determine if the users were too ugly/freakish/fat to post.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2019, 01:12:48 PM »
Doing the good work.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2019, 08:48:54 PM »
+2
slight squint
That takes care of all the 420/24/7 kids.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2019, 09:40:06 AM »
+2
I heard tik tok has a nazi problem and the walls are closing in, one can't help but think this is the beginning of the end

There was a funny video I found once from tik tok I can't find it now, song was good girls bad guys and it was a zoomer guy acting like happy merchant/coveting a coin, anyone?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 12:03:47 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »