Author Topic: 2020 Democrat Primary Thread: Get Ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0  (Read 5221 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: 2020 Democrat Primary Thread: Get Ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2019, 08:53:39 AM »
+5
Hillary won't run.  Count on it.

j dog i don't know what alternate reality you're posting from but:

- there is nothing in heaven or hell that will stop hillary from running, including her own death

https://westchester.news12.com/story/40067049/im-not-running-hillary-clinton-rules-out-2020-bid-for-first-time-on-camera-in-exclusive-interview-with-news-12

Hillary's not running.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong, I/O?  First Solo and now this.  Pathetic.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2019, 11:34:43 AM »
+6

- there is nothing in heaven or hell that will stop hillary from running, including her own death

https://westchester.news12.com/story/40067049/im-not-running-hillary-clinton-rules-out-2020-bid-for-first-time-on-camera-in-exclusive-interview-with-news-12

Hillary's not running.

This means a couple of things. Her health is going/gone and she no longer has the dnc by the balls. Maybe someone can drive a stake in her heart to be sure.
His name was Harry Anderson

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2019, 01:43:46 PM »
+6

Hillary's not running.

This means a couple of things. Her health is going/gone and she no longer has the dnc by the balls. Maybe someone can drive a stake in her heart to be sure.

Probably she's just been convinced there's more profit in playing Kingmaker, and not enough time to shift the winds from the :ocasio: brand of #woke for 2020.
Everyone's learning the wrong lessons from 2018, as I feared. Except for Rubio and Cruz, who seem to have learned how to shitpost on twitter

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2019, 07:33:03 AM »
+4
Is Biden still deciding which of his offspring he wants to sacrifice to Moloch to secure his presidential bid?
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2019, 10:09:15 AM »
+8
 :ocasio: in in deep shit
https://archive.vn/GavOp#selection-2555.0-2561.180
Rumor has it it’s the dems are the ones behind this one going public.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2019, 10:43:35 AM »
+5
A small twist to my prediction that AOC will lose her woke morals the second a sack of money with a dollar sign is passed to her but it's likely she has just guarded her own take better than her manager. If a bad truth is revealed I doubt the voters will care and goons must already be going to bat for her with shit like "ah but Gronald Grumph got money from his dad and is evil therefore." Would be hilarious if the main Dem party was getting rid of her, really jumpstart that party civil war.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 03:46:35 PM by Slacktivist »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2019, 04:38:59 AM »
+3
Is Biden still deciding which of his offspring he wants to sacrifice to Moloch to secure his presidential bid?

I've been following Styx on YT, he has a pretty good overview of domestic US politics and his take is that Biden won't put himself forward until he's certain that he will become the democratic nominee. If he does, it's pretty much game over, even though he's  :ultlibrage: straight white male  :ultlibrage:. No one else can muster the support levels he can in the Democratic party. In the general election he probably has no chance against Trump and there's a ton of footage of him being creepy with children and females in general, this is also probably a consideration for him.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2019, 01:25:17 PM »
+3
I'm still surprised they didn't run her again with her many body doubles or "Weekend at Bernie's" style

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNjxRMYOII" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thNjxRMYOII</a>
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian The Gentry old Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2019, 01:35:45 PM »
+2
:ocasio: in in deep shit
https://archive.vn/GavOp#selection-2555.0-2561.180
Rumor has it it’s the dems are the ones behind this one going public.

Link is dead.  What did it say?

John

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2019, 01:46:49 PM »
+5

John

Its just the story about AOC funneling PAC money to an LLC and then redistributing it to her campaign to skirt campaign finance laws.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian The Gentry old Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2019, 02:40:47 PM »
+6

John

Its just the story about AOC funneling PAC money to an LLC and then redistributing it to her campaign to skirt campaign finance laws.

Sounds like a story that will never get any traction outside of forums like this one. 

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2019, 09:13:42 PM »
+7
lol at neets trying to meme Yang to the presidency
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

new forum new wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2019, 12:32:29 AM »
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2019, 01:31:20 PM »
+5
I don’t know why anyone is giving  :ocasio: any attention. Crazy hoe is living in a bunch of Republicans head rent free when she’s some house nobody
FREE NEAT

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2019, 02:19:37 PM »
+2
I don’t know why anyone is giving  :ocasio: any attention. Crazy hoe is living in a bunch of Republicans head rent free when she’s some house nobody

She's a fun punching bag and, thanks to a sympathetic media, the current face of the Democratic party.  Its probably not worth engaging with her ideas in a serious manner, but there's nothing wrong with making fun of her for being an airheaded millennial when she says something stupid.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2019, 03:09:09 PM »
+2
You're going to get very tired keeping up with all the stupid things she says.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2019, 07:37:58 AM »
+2
"Hello fellow SA Goons, playing video games to raise money for a charity to help kids transition? Cool, also the Playstation 64 was my favorite console."
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2019, 11:15:29 AM »
+4
There's a very real chance AOC is the first of the new generation of woke retards that become the new face of aging millennials and gen z liberals. The old guard in the Dems are already imitating her. Of course we're going to talk about it. Most likely as a post mortem when shucking and jiving destroys the ability of Team Blue to mobilize any movements that aren't fractured by the release of a new Pokemon game or the idea that maybe the white people who get shit done need a place in the party.

Hell AOC's campaign eviscerated a milquetoast white man dem who could at least campaign and fundraise effectively, forcing him to show support for her lest he be devoured by his own. All so everyone could feel proud of electing a brown woman. No qualifications, no real plans, won't deliver a thing but by God we met a diversity quota.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:18:30 AM by Slacktivist »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian cold, dead hands The Gentry 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2019, 11:50:18 AM »
+2
I never would have believed a few years ago that people like pelosi and feinstein would be thought of as shitlords on-level with us. Fuck this gay earth.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2019, 02:46:36 PM »
+6
Apparently someone is running around saying that AOC is a mouthpiece for Cenk Uygur and his group of progressive activists who was selected from what amounts to a casting call, and that there's video of her being walked through what her talking points are going to be or something to that effect.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me, given how she acts and how she got so much focus out of nowhere, but I'd wait to actually see the video before considering this true.