Author Topic: 2020 Democrat Primary Thread: Get Ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0  (Read 9061 times)

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: 2020 Democrat Primary Thread: Get Ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0
« Reply #325 on: November 21, 2019, 08:31:35 AM »
+4
Do you guys not remember Hillary being slung into a van like a sea bag? They don't care. Even better, get a mystery meat Veep and shoehorn it into the presidency when Dear Leader snuffs it

I want to see a subversive black Republican dress down, get onto a lot of black websites and start a demoralization campaign:

"My brothers and sisters, Children of the Sun, we should not enslave ourselves to this system. They gave us a so called choice between a rich white man and a rich white man. Why are we dancing for the slavers? Boycott this vote! Show those Caucazoid imperialists that we aren't part of their racket. Throw off the shackles. Stay home. We dont need to come running to do the bidding of those who oppress us!"
 :say:
 :ocasio:
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dan Rathernot

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: November 26, 2019, 01:25:43 AM »
In spite of everything I still think Biden will come out on top.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: November 26, 2019, 05:34:47 AM »
+2
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bloomberg-expected-to-file-paperwork-for-2020-alabama-primary

I had the opportunity to hear this guy speak earlier this year and he's an absolute self-absorbed cunt.  He's also older than Joe, which will officially make him the oldest candidate running for the Dem nominee -- he's also older than Trump.
He's also coming for your AR15s.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: November 29, 2019, 09:34:05 PM »
+3
Bloomberg is out apologizing for his crime prevention strategies that saved thousands upon thousands of lives by driving down the New York City murder rate. 

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: November 29, 2019, 11:09:49 PM »
+1
Bloomberg is out apologizing for his crime prevention strategies that saved thousands upon thousands of lives by driving down the New York City murder rate.
The Frisk-Every-Minority Program?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #330 on: November 29, 2019, 11:50:56 PM »
+6
shake down every brown

a ticket for every moon cricket

think curve of bell, then put them in a cell

Alpha-jew realizes something the others and their shabbos goys don't relating to that old fable about if your pitbulls keep killing your chihuahuas

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2019, 11:34:37 PM »
What the fuck?  :joe:

Can we make this a smilie?

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-bites-wifes-finger-in-bizarre-campaign-stop-moment-2019-11

Former Vice President Joe Biden inexplicably leaned forward and chomped down on his wife's finger as she spoke during a campaign stop in Iowa on Saturday.

Jill Biden had been speaking to a crowd and using her hands to gesture, barely missing her husband's face at several points.

Eventually, while her arm was outstretched, Biden leaned forward and bit down on the tip of his wife's index finger.

In response, Jill Biden laughed it off.

The pair were in Council Bluffs speaking to a crowd of several hundred people, according to the Associated Press. The Biden are launching an eight-day bus tour of Iowa ahead of the February 3 caucuses.

The latest Iowa polls show Biden competing nearly neck and neck with Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, and being edged out by South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: December 01, 2019, 11:53:15 PM »
Biden will be destroyed in 2020 by Trump, because of Racism.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: December 02, 2019, 09:28:50 AM »
+2
What the fuck?  :joe:

Eventually, while her arm was outstretched, Biden leaned forward and bit down on the tip of his wife's index finger.

Adrenochrome withdrawals, seen it a bunch of times among the power-elite, they do weird shit.

Someone needs to get the man an untraceable white infant quickly. Fucking presidential candidate here and they don't have some shit on standby for him?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:31:05 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: December 02, 2019, 09:39:00 AM »
Where do Asian babies rate on the scale? And what part does gender play? There are a WHOLE lotta Chinese girls for sale.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: December 02, 2019, 10:36:59 AM »
+2
Where do Asian babies rate on the scale?

guess that's ok if you're like a county commissioner or some shit and that's all you can swing

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: December 02, 2019, 01:00:11 PM »
+1
Where do Asian babies rate on the scale? And what part does gender play? There are a WHOLE lotta Chinese girls for sale.

A goy's a goy.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: December 02, 2019, 08:13:08 PM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-A4VrEUyyI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-A4VrEUyyI</a>

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: December 02, 2019, 09:45:46 PM »
+2
 :ocasio:
His name was AOA

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: December 03, 2019, 01:26:51 PM »
+2
Harris is out, just after Politico tried to make one last attempt to convince everyone that her troubles were her staff's fault instead of hers.

POST FRANK

• Cosmonauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: December 03, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
+3

POST FRANK

• Cosmonauts
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: December 03, 2019, 11:42:49 PM »
+1
I'm expecting to see a Bloomberg or Warren-Harris ticket

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: December 03, 2019, 11:51:32 PM »
+3

Fix is in for Biden, you guys are fucking dumb.

Boomerberg is running to get around campaign finance laws so he can spend spend spend on attack ads against Trump and anyone who might threaten Biden.

The fix is in for Biden, and now that Harris has realized she can't suck enough dicks to advance her career before the Convention, he's got a clear shot. Things might get a little dicey with Harris no longer splitting the "Sexism is wrong! That's why I'm voting for anything with a vagina!" crowd,but Warren isn't going to be allowed near the podium with her anti-wall street stance.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: December 04, 2019, 05:20:41 AM »
+2

Boomerberg is running to get around campaign finance laws so he can spend spend spend on attack ads against Trump and anyone who might threaten Biden.

The fix is in for Biden, and now that Harris has realized she can't suck enough dicks to advance her career before the Convention, he's got a clear shot. Things might get a little dicey with Harris no longer splitting the "Sexism is wrong! That's why I'm voting for anything with a vagina!" crowd,but Warren isn't going to be allowed near the podium with her anti-wall street stance.

The problem is that Biden's mental faculties are deteriorating much faster than anyone anticipated. I think he wont even make it to the general.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2019, 06:47:56 AM »
+1

The problem is that Biden's mental faculties are deteriorating much faster than anyone anticipated. I think he wont even make it to the general.
Any debate with him will have to be heavily curated, more so than Hillary’s.
His name was AOA

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2019, 12:48:28 PM »
+1

Yeah, it looks like Biden still hasn't made a big enough gaffe to get replaced as their chosen candidate. I'm still not sure who they're going to run with him, though. The debates may be even better than the ones from 2016.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2019, 01:29:58 PM »
+3
I'm still not sure who they're going to run with him, though.
Harris will be VP candidate for either Biden or Clinton. She fulfills the three main pillars of the Democratic party: intense desire for power, willingness to ignore all moral restraints in the pursuit and maintenance of such, and identity politics (but in a non-threatening, easily digestible flavor that they'd let into the country club). She's not a great campaigner, but she'll be easy to control once in power after Biden inevitably croaks or has to step down for medical reasons, and she'll add that minority spice + all-woman ticket for Clinton while being completely unable to overshadow Hillary.

POST FRANK

• Cosmonauts
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: December 04, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »
+2

This makes no sense.  If he doesn't win the Dem nomination, he won't be a candidate in the general election so this is irrelevant.   I see his ads daily, as I'm sure anyone who watches youtube does, and they're extremely milquetoast. 

Also, if he wanted to get around campaign finance he'd just dump money into super PACs. 

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: December 04, 2019, 11:08:43 PM »
+1

This makes no sense.  If he doesn't win the Dem nomination, he won't be a candidate in the general election so this is irrelevant.   I see his ads daily, as I'm sure anyone who watches youtube does, and they're extremely milquetoast. 

Also, if he wanted to get around campaign finance he'd just dump money into super PACs.

He could go third party. My guess is he's in the primary to punch at trump now, and then start hitting at anyone who might threaten the Biden fix.