Author Topic: China in Africa, turning dust to jade  (Read 270 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
China in Africa, turning dust to jade
« on: March 01, 2019, 05:02:21 PM »
+8
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc</a>
The Chinese have been in Africa for sometime now. Unlike the white man, the Chinese don’t empathize or anthropomorphize with non Chinese. I personally maintain that the Chinese are genociding the black Africans right now and hiding all evidence of it. Probably won’t grow suspicious until Chinese population outpaces everyone else. Information on this is scarce, st least where I’m looking. Just want your $.02 mayyin a few years I will be proven right.
His name was Harry Anderson

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: China in Africa, turning dust to jade
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:04:12 PM »
+7
I hope they do, as it would be a huge benefit to all of humanity.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 08:17:08 PM »
+8
They aren't genociding Africans. Sadly. They are just allowing niggers to keep killing niggers. They have zero of the west's moral compunctions.
"These diamonds mined by slave? Ok, but I get discount cause they hands small."

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian Prepper Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 10:20:38 PM »
+4
That documentary was fucking hilarious
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 11:57:45 PM »
+10
Say what you will about China (and they definitely have a lot of problems), but at least they don't take any solitary shit from niggers or Mudslimes
 :nixon:
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Alconauts
  • Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 12:56:38 PM »
+6
Chinaman giveth no fucks. They will make the most brutal of European colonialism look like an altruist venture while no woke is gonna notice because they let local puppets do the ruling instead of just outright annexing them.