Author Topic: This is the discussion topic.  (Read 542 times)

Sensitivity Expert

• Desensitizers
  • Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards cold, dead hands
    • Awards
This is the discussion topic.
« on: March 06, 2019, 09:45:04 AM »
It occurs to me I'm kind of being a dick to say "DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!!" so feel free to discuss the poll or Dog-O-Tron or whatever here.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: This is the discussion topic.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 10:00:00 AM »
Hey look, another subforum about nothing.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 10:02:27 AM »
Iím completely fine with both outcomes.
His name was Harry Anderson

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 10:11:36 AM »
Hey look, another subforum about nothing.

I know it's hard to parse things that aren't about you - I'm Aran, after all - but don't worry diddums, it'll all be over soon and you can go back to jerking off in the closet with the other retarded kids, unbothered.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 12:44:21 PM »
As one the posters most ready to step to Dog when he was being an honorless emo drama faggot, and as a name on his list of 'wrong thinkers to be banned when we make this niggerdeath forum Jew-friendly', and called him a faggot on the forum and strug until the hosting shut off I have this to say:

I don't see why he shouldn't be unbanned; he turned over the database and the domain. He's a power-tripping faggot, but with no power to trip over we can bullycide him about his faggy enemies list. I don't know why he wants to post on Something White Nationalist dot com Org a forum where he is regarded as a chapped-ass faggot by a large set of the remaining posters dislike him, but I don't think we should prevent him from posting with a ban, since he hasn't done anything as normal shitposter to yet warrant it.

As big of a waffling, word-breaking faggot as he is if he actually intended harm to the community beyond banning Wrongthinkers and making this place a safe space for jews, he could have done it already, and didn't. Having a chance to do something wrong and not doing it is not exactly a laudable achievement for any non-nigger, but I don't think we need to worry about him post-scrapping for the SPLC & the ADL.

Banning him for dragging his feet on the transfer of the database handover & domain handover was the right move, but those situations are resolved. Time for the fagministration to lift the ban and let him back in so everyone who's left can drive him off.

I'd keep him out of discord since that's not our platform, though.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 01:01:49 PM by Ghostse »

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8 old
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 01:26:55 PM »
Allow him back , but only with the ability to read and post in a thread all about Jews

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 02:01:38 PM »
Allow him back , but only with the ability to read and post in a thread all about Jews

So you're saying we should concentrate all the jew posting into specific, enclosed areas?

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 02:23:30 PM »

So you're saying we should concentrate all the jew posting into specific, enclosed areas?
That's one solution.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 03:00:47 PM »

That's one solution.
Will it give us finality?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 03:01:33 PM »

That's one solution.
I'll have a think and let you know after I finish training

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 10:31:33 PM »

That's one solution.

make sure you concentrate.

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 11:09:28 AM »

That's one solution.

It's much easier after a shower

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 10:54:19 PM »

That's one solution.

Sounds like a gas.

post regret

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • angry poppy
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 12:18:37 AM »
free dog cru

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 12:54:06 AM »
Also, was WimpB freed along with swole cru?

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Motorcyclist cold, dead hands The Gentry Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 08:02:59 AM »
Also, was WimpB freed along with swole cru?

99% certain yes

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 04:26:52 PM »

That's one solution.

Sounds like a gas.
What was the question again?