Author Topic: Its official, Ivy Leagues are bullshit  (Read 356 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Its official, Ivy Leagues are bullshit
« on: March 13, 2019, 12:59:10 PM »
+7
https://invidio.us/watch?v=iij-LOjog4M
A big’ol story is making the rounds as of late discovering a pay to win system in big league colleges. Various celebrities have already been named.

Some quotes from a voat thread

https://voat.co/v/whatever/3091825

more evidence that these "elite colleges" are just diploma mills for the rich, the influential, and the Jews.

It is easier to flunk out of community college than it is to flunk out of an Ivy League school. The community college will actually evaluate your work. The prestigious university will protect their matriculation and graduation rates

I’ve heard from many that they avoid hiring Ivy’s and prefer smaller schools(banking and law.) Do you have any experience with this? Wanna take bets on who’s about to be outed? Did you suck off your calculus professor?
His name was Harry Anderson

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Re: Its official, Ivy Leagues are bullshit
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 01:34:58 PM »
+1
One of my schools has been named and I'm a little shocked.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:49:14 PM »
+5
If only I had fat wades of cash or fat tits I wouldn’t have spent a dime on my education. I’m at the point now where I am mistrustful if any Ivy League, celebritie, CEO/upper management, politician, or really any wealthy individual. Even the ones I know I shudder to think of what degenerate things they had to resort to. How did David Hogg get into Harvard again?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Libertarian Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 03:00:24 PM »
+6
I always heard it's who you know, not what you know. I think this will put a nail in the coffin of the idea that you have to have a college education or that it is somehow the sine qua non of a good life.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 04:44:45 AM »
+8
https://streamable.com/rchof

1. Pay 500 000$ bribe to get your daughter into an Ivy League school.
2. Discover she's an absolute thot who has no interest in studying.
3. Weep.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 06:46:58 AM »
+1
3. Weep.

Let's be real: You send your daughter to an ivy league school so she can find a dude in a nice trust fund family to marry. 

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 08:10:06 AM »
+5
3. Weep.

Let's be real: You send your daughter to an ivy league school so she can find a dude in a nice trust fund family to marry.
Way back when poor women had all the freedom and rich women had none(inverse with men.) Nobody cared who poor women married, any status he had was a plus. Rich women were treated as property and traded via arranged marriages for favors. Very much still the case today really.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 08:53:39 AM »
How did David Hogg get into Harvard again?
https://starpolitical.com/admissions-scandal-front-and-center-david-hoggs-admission-to-harvard-now-publicly-questioned/
Honest hate: There are a lot of metrics for matriculation into an Ivy League school. I can see where someone's background could overcome a low SAT score. The question is whether one of these PACs paid someone money to let him in. Then it's a different story. But you can imagine someone like Malia Obama is going to go to Harvard despite having low SAT scores. And that's fine. I would be ok with a low scoring CMH recipient getting green-lighted for Yale, Princeton, etc.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:30:43 AM by Rocket »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Ave Maria Lithuanian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) old
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 10:17:45 AM »
+8
David Hogg is a piece of shit riding the publicity train on the rails of his dead classmates.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 10:29:24 AM »
+5
This is true, but that's the kind of thing that gets you into Harvard.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 11:31:36 AM »
+1
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/b0urum/whats_going_on_with_colleges_and_parents_paying/
The only time this sub has ever provided interesting “tldr’s.”

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Grand Inquisitors
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: Today at 09:25:47 AM »
+3
If only I had fat wades of cash or fat tits I wouldn’t have spent a dime on my education. I’m at the point now where I am mistrustful if any Ivy League, celebritie, CEO/upper management, politician, or really any wealthy individual. Even the ones I know I shudder to think of what degenerate things they had to resort to. How did David Hogg get into Harvard again?

Yep.  I will never hire an Ivy League grad for the rest of my career.  Their admissions process is a joke built entirely around nepotism and the quite literally never fail anyone. 

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican 420 Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:58:55 PM »
+1
Just let everyone in who has a means to pay tuition, rachet up the difficulty and flunk out the dumbasses. The more prestigious the school, the harder it should be not to flunk out. If you make it though four years and get a degree, you have a certification that you're not a total fucking retard. This shit shouldn't be hard. It should just be a four year competency test. How do you fuck this up so badly?
« Last Edit: Today at 02:08:13 PM by Got Soylent? »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:17:38 PM »
+4
Just let everyone in who has a means to pay tuition, rachet up the difficulty and flunk out the dumbasses.
Das raciss, yo. Everyone knows that schools exist to hand out privilege, so we gotta be more equitable in who we give privilege to in order to make boardrooms look like Benetton ads.