Author Topic: Lowtax abandons daughter and wife over thanksgiving to chase Mormon strange.  (Read 1472 times)

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+4
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2NkCBHWkAs00nW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

--Tranny choker
--Obvious stuffed bra (and prob butt padding)
--Intentionally wearing baggy clothes and poses crunched and/or slanted to hide (lack of) curves and height
--MAN HANDS (ring finger longer than index)
--CHISELED MAN JAW
--Has shoulders of a MMA bantamweight
--Avoids all shots below the knee or anything that would give away body ratio
--Casually mentions having many painful plastic surgeries to "remove body parts"

That ain't no lady.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Unperson
    • Awards
+4
yeah looks more like it was a ham planet surgery

https://mobile.twitter.com/RenShaye/status/1053422040223531009

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
+1
Well, good on her for losing all that weight, but she kinda looks tranny. What's up with LowT and trannish broads?

I would ask if he's got a toe in the water, but...
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+3
yeah looks more like it was a ham planet surgery

https://mobile.twitter.com/RenShaye/status/1053422040223531009

Fucking yikes.

Well, I guess I can admit I was wrong...but even for a lady I guess you have to have a mannish frame to hold up 500 lbs.
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+2
My Trannydar has also been thrown off by terminal cases of German face.

I should have figured Lowtax wouldn't be trying to fuck dudes.
Also, Ham Planet surgery makes sense; Lowtax likes 'em young and with low self esteem.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
+3
KF confirms just german face.

Hamplanet Quake

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
+6
 Crazy or not, honest hate: she should be proud that she's lost all that weight.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
+4
Lowtax is back, reminding his user base to keep donating to patreon because the mean off-siters are totally lying about him going to Utah to fuck 20 year old brand managers. He is also so scared for his missing daughter that he is wackyzany posting about taking  a dump.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
+6
Don't worry.  All contention about "jew/hitler" usernames can take a back seat to *screencaps of messages with your daughter, who is disgusted enough with you to leak them to the jew/hitlers.*

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+4
There is literally nothing that could make me talk to my daughters that way.

When it comes to arguing with your kids, they're either objectively wrong or your fucked as a parent. Once they start making valid points, you fucked up somewhere and they aren't going to respect your authority/opinions/values anymore.

Just the fact that she's involved in his adult affairs means their relationship is in a downward spiral. I'm sure she reads everything online and hears all the dirty laundry from a 3rd hand account, which we predicted would happen a decade ago. To take it even further it's not a tabloid situation where people are tossing around bullshit accusations that were fabricated out of thin air. It's all stuff that came from Tax directly.

I can't imagine how damaging it must be for the daughter to hear people trashing her dad with what she likely initially assumes is unsourced/unsubstantiated claims that can easily be dismissed. Then she asks "Where did you hear that and from whom did you hear it?" as if there won't be a solid answer and she can chalk it up to internet bantz. NOPE, Info came straight from the Ambien addict's mouth and it's all 100% valid.

At this point, not only does she have to come to terms with the fact that those claims both substantiated and primary-sourced, she also has to accept that her own father has a better relationship with strangers on the internet than he does with his own daughter.

"Seriously, Dad?! You confided a bunch of anonymous niggers, trannies and faggots with intimate detailed discussion over your own wife or daughter?!"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:15:33 PM by blasting_asshole »

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
+3
"Seriously, Dad?! You confided a bunch of anonymous niggers, trannies and faggots with intimate detailed discussion over your own wife or daughter?!"

Welp, like father like daughter at this point it seems.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
+1

It's not Lauren who made those screenshots public.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2

She passed them to someone who sure as fuck did.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
+2

We know that Ashli was the source of the screenshots.  It's possible Lauren shared the message Lowtax sent her with Ashli but it's also possible Megan did.  Either way, it's entirely reasonable that a child would share such a nasty message from a parent with a trusted adult.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+1

We know that Ashli was the source of the screenshots.  It's possible Lauren shared the message Lowtax sent her with Ashli but it's also possible Megan did.  Either way, it's entirely reasonable that a child would share such a nasty message from a parent with a trusted adult.

If the source rather is a parent with no compunctions about violating a child's privacy (be it Lauren's, or Kyanka's), yeah that's different.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
+1
Hey Rocket, as our resident not-lawyer how much do you know about Divorce, women shelters, and what can be compelled from the police in a missing persons case when the missing person doesn't want to be found?

There's a rambling ambien post from Lowtax's facebook on the farms. It looks like Lowtax's lawyer is trying to get MapleWife declared a missing person, possibly to get her location, and there's some doubt about if that's a valid tactic or not.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+1
That will be state law particular to the state, but I can opine about generalities, though I wouldn't touch those subject areas with a ten foot pole. (Dont tell LowT I said ten feet!)

A child is involved. You will probably see some penumbral doctrine concerning "the best interest of the child" with  balancing test. Factors will be weighed. Often temporary injunctions are issued ex parte and a hearing held for a permanent injunction. My guess is that the court will want to know where the kid is. Anyone who knows will have to spill. If she is aware of a court order and ignores it, there could be criminal sanctions; bad for custody and citizenship.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:31:39 AM by Rocket »

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
+1
TY.

I know a fair bit of anecdotal shit about criminal law, but nothing related to divorce/kids and very little about how women's shelters interact with missing persons claims.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
Yea, I have no experience with that stuff, either. Are women's shelters governmental or quasi-governmental?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+4
Here's what I assume happened/will happen...

-Lowtax called the police and I'm sure they found her almost immediately, verified that the child was safe and let Lowtax know that everyone was safe, but they can't reveal Ashliiiiighlee's location.

-Lowtax has been through this before and knows it's not kidnapping, but he'll bitch endlessly to the internet that it totally was/is kidnapping even though the police have explained that it's just a mother out with her kids. Parents can take their kids wherever/whenever.

-Once goons float him enough cash, he'll retain a lawyer or (more likely) pay down the remaining retainer balance of his old lawyer.

-Lowtax will tell the lawyer his version of the story and the lawyer will file a motion based on the information Lowtax swears up and down is 100% the truth, nothing but the truth, so help him god. Chances are, it'll be an "emergency" basis. I'm not sure what the terminology is or how it works where you get an "expedited" court date that's the next day/next week? Basically, if a parent thinks their child is in an environment where they can't be properly cared for, but the police don't have reason to remove them from the premises, the parties can see a judge the next day. I'm not sure if this is emergency removal or what, but depending on where Ashleygh is staying + her citizenship status, he might actually get it. If he doesn't get it though, he's probably fucked.

The next part depends entirely on the environment of wherever Ashliee is staying with their child. AFAIK the kid needs heat/hot water and their own bedroom. If she's staying in an apartment complex style housing shelter, she'll be able to keep custody. If it's a dormitory style homeless shelter, Lowtax will get his daughter back right away. This is all assuming she doesn't skip court and/or Lowtax doesn't sleep through it. If she skips court, better for him. They'll put a warrant out and he'll get his daughter back.

The biggest factor will be her living environment. Each state has a list of requirements in regards to what each child/household must provide in order to maintain physical custody. If she's smart, she'll have contacted a lawyer and make sure the criteria is met before court.

TLDR; The "here and now" is all about safety and whether or not they're in harm's way. The "what's best for the kids" stuff comes later. Lotta court in Lowtax's future. The first date is just to determine if the child's basic living needs are met. If so, nothing happens. If not, Lowtax gets custody.

I'm sure by now she's squatting with someone willing to vouch for her, insist that it's totally her primary residence, she's up to date with rent payments and "this room right here is her daughter's permanent bedroom. Yes, this is her bed which she sleeps in, alone." Lowtax will get temporary visitation orders if he can prove that he never got physical or whatever the state requires. After that, he'll come back to the internet to complain about how it's all the US justice system's fault.

What happens next is where the fun starts. After immediate custody orders are established, the judge will schedule a future court date. Once they attend that future court date, the judge will schedule another one... and another... and another... It's those court dates where they'll get into the nitty-gritty with the mormon whore, shmorky, chinkwife alimony payments, did he ever actually hurt her or threaten physically, etc.

Regardless, it's fantastically amazing that he's been through this before and yet he's still airing his dirty laundry online. Adding to that, the whole "internet smart guy" mentality deludes him into thinking he's totally able to post about it online without incriminating himself. We've already seen one instance where someone told him that it's not a good idea to post this stuff, but he dismissed it with "Nah, I can totally do this without causing any damage!" and then went ahead and posted context pertaining to the timing and duration of his trip. Timing is everything and if one can't prove "when" it happened, how are they expected to prove "how" it happened? Oh wait, the "when" is right there, signed/sealed/timestamped and delivered by the plaintiff himself.

Conclusion: Nothing'll happen. Seriously, what do you expect? A meltdown? A mental breakdown as a result of a family falling apart? Water under the bridge. This kid is Monday-Sunday, this one is Monday-Friday and that one is every 3rd weekend in months ending in "ary." Who can keep track of it all? No need for scheduling and concern with having a life when you don't go anywhere or do anything. Pick em up, drop em off, schedule more visition, less visitation, whatever! He'll be on the couch, regardless.

It's an easy case for his lawyer. The toughest ones are where both parents are fighting tooth and nail for their kids. The easiest ones are where one parent is fighting tooth and nail and the other is clearly a total deadbeat who doesn't really want anything and is just showing up to say they fought and to save face with the people around them.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:44:54 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
+4
After that, he'll come back to the internet to complain about how it's all the US justice system's fault.

It occurred to me just now that I know someone irl and have them as a fb friend who is just like this. Divorced, always posting long 888s on nosebook about how he's totally gonna show up for his hearing monday and the court will likely award him back all the child support they illegally seized from him +interest. He did have joint custody w/ ex but she petitioned for sole and won due to him not really caring about the kids having a stable semi-permanent home with him, this was all over fb. He did own a house but it got foreclosed because payments weren't made because JDM subies R TYTE! So has been renting various places ever since, all of them completely outside of the kids school district. School eligibility was based on mom's address inside the district, this is no problem with the schools but when it takes an hour+ to get kids to school, even in that real fast subie it's less than optimal.

edit A few weeks ago he also posted a long screed about how he hated his job in the medical sector that he's had since 20 and hated how the thieves and crooks there are totally fucking him on his pay or benefits or whatever so he quit and is now starting a new chapter in his life with a new job in construction a new career path that he's just now starting at near 40 and near 240 pounds.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:51:39 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+9
After that, he'll come back to the internet to complain about how it's all the US justice system's fault.

It occurred to me just now that I know someone irl and have them as a fb friend who is just like this. Divorced, always posting long 888s on nosebook about how he's totally gonna show up for his hearing monday and the court will likely award him back all the child support they illegally seized from him +interest. He did have joint custody w/ ex but she petitioned for sole and won due to him not really caring about the kids having a stable semi-permanent home with him, he did own a house but it got foreclosed because payments weren't made because JDM subies R TYTE! So has been renting various places ever since, all of them completely outside of the kids school district. School eligibility was based on mom's address inside the district, this is no problem with the schools but when it takes an hour+ to get kids to school, even in that real fast subie it's less than optimal.

I'm not sure how or why they post shit like that, but it's true, I have at least 2 of them on my feed. I can't imagine how many times their lawyer(s) have had to hammer it in over and over and over and over again that that's not how it works. "One of these days dey gon gimme soul custody... Custody uh her soul back and cough-bin-ho gon be da one payin me po mo gubs!" You can't just "win everything back" and that getting your rights back is a long/slow/expensive process where you need to contest every little thing and nitpick over endless documentation and draft written agreements. They HAVE to know this on some level and there's no way you can possibly have that attitude and not have your lawyer beat you over the head with reality, every time you bring up such a silly notion.

Lawyers who represent these people have about as much to do as Lowtax on a Tuesday afternoon.

All they're trying to do is maintain just enough custody to be able to say "I LUHHH MUH KEEES MANE!" "I TAKES GOOD CAREUHEM"

They don't actually want anything, but they'll stage a huge fit when they don't get it. Depending on how delusional they are, their counsel can chalk it up to "emotional outburst" or they can actually use time/money/resources to fight for those things, until the money/energy/effort runs out. The funny part is it works.

In a private counsel session at the lawyer's office...
Do you want scheduled visitation every Sunday?
"Nah, I don't care about dat."
Do you want scheduled visitation every Saturday?
Do you want scheduled visitation during the week?

At the hearing...
Judge: "No visitation."
"NAAAAAAAAAAAA MANE! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEY TAKIN MY KIDS AWAY I LUH MY KEEED! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Grandma providing food, money and housing: "LAWD HELP ME JEBUS! MY POOOOO BOY HE JUST FINNA SPEND TIME WIT HE KEEED! HE A GOOD DADDY!"
"Your honor, let the defendant have whatever she wants but let the record show that the plaintiff loves his kids and wants them to become good boys who did not do anything."

I just realized this went from a conversation/scenario about Lowtax to a conversation/scenario about child support niggers, yet all the context is still perfectly relevant.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:12:36 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
+1
I'm not sure how or why they post shit like that, but it's true

I could be wrong but mine anyway seems to post stuff like this the most when he's single, like he's seen too many movies where the nerdy awkward girl with glasses boring clothes and hair attracts the alpha-chad who knows he can fix her up and she becomes hot and fawned over by all. The frequency of cringe seflies being posted like a teenage girl goes way up too around these times. I think he thinks the women on fb are going to take so much pity on him and, like all women, are surely looking for a fixer-upper guy who they can buy a house for and a new 2020 subie with their Dr. Engineer salary.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:48:46 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+1
I wouldn't touch those subject areas with a ten foot pole.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+1
This whole situation is fucking hilarious, but I am not going to spend more than five minutes at a time, or more than a paragraph or two making multiple theses about how a wine-chasers-with-pharmaceutical-abuse washed up comedy site admin is going to ruin his life, and more distressingly, the lives of the children he brought into this world.