Author Topic: Lowtax abandons daughter and wife over thanksgiving to chase Mormon strange.  (Read 1473 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+5
Lazy, jobless, addicted to drugs, spent all his money on a car lease. Lowtax is a pale nigger.

Yea, I have no experience with that stuff, either. Are women's shelters governmental or quasi-governmental?

Almost always non-governmental, but they have man-hating lawyers work out exactly how far they stretch the law. Governmental apparatuses are reluctant to test them except in very egregious cases where its very clear they are in the wrong, because there is always at least one lawyer on speeddial and any grey area will be elections time poison. The Police usually work with them because despite the occasional crazy sociopath bitch, they generally keep women from turning up dead which they count as a win.

The people in charge of the ones that last also usually know when its time to throw in the towel or at least cuck under (or are informed by their donors when its time to throw in the towel).

Justice Dredd

• Original Patients
  • Cishet White Male
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+13
lmao @ thirsty gapo embarassing himself on kiwifarms. jfc

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+1
lmao @ thirsty gapo embarassing himself on kiwifarms. jfc
Link?
His name was AOA

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+3
This whole situation is fucking hilarious, but I am not going to spend more than five minutes at a time, or more than a paragraph or two making multiple theses about how a wine-chasers-with-pharmaceutical-abuse washed up comedy site admin is going to ruin his life, and more distressingly, the lives of the children he brought into this world.

I made my first multi-paragraph thesispost back in the intro to java class of my first high school. Just lol if you feel "above all this" and don't find it cathartic or ancestral in any way.

One of these days, Lowtax is gonna fuck up or melt down for the last time and we won't even know it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 08:39:47 AM by blasting_asshole »

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
This whole situation is fucking hilarious, but I am not going to spend more than five minutes at a time, or more than a paragraph or two making multiple theses about how a wine-chasers-with-pharmaceutical-abuse washed up comedy site admin is going to ruin his life, and more distressingly, the lives of the children he brought into this world.

I made my first multi-paragraph thesispost back in the intro to java class of my first high school. Just lol if you feel "above all this" and don't find it cathartic or ancestral in any way.

One of these days, Lowtax is gonna fuck up or melt down for the last time and we won't even know it.

"Above all this" is the day there's a new round of drama with Lowtax and I don't immediately rush off to ss to see what's happening with you fuckasses.  Not dedicating hours of my personal time or internal bandwidth to a total fucking loser's life theoretical outcomes, is just a prioritization concern.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
That's Mr. Fuckass to you.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan United Statesian Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
+4
That's Mr. Fuckass to you.

You're old and decrepit. You've earned it.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
I will literally beat you into a coma with a cat. That's how I roll.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+10
This is the most fun SA drama there has been in like years so quit being a nigger
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
+2
Hondarider, what is lowtax's TCC alt?

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+1
This is the most fun SA drama there has been in like years so quit being a nigger

What's your Drug Mod analysis on what substances Lowtax is abusing?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
When did you turn srs bznz?