Author Topic: Lowtax abandons daughter and wife over thanksgiving to chase Mormon strange.  (Read 5432 times)

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Domestic Threat
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
+3
asip posted: K

look at this guy trying to move in on mandy, being all smooth.

i see what you are doing asip, you're low-profile vectoring maneuvers are not fooling me.

:goonette:

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
+1
SORRY I WAS ON MUTE CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

HELLO

HELLO?

*toilet flushes*

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
+1
asip posted: K

look at this guy trying to move in on mandy, being all smooth.

i see what you are doing asip, you're low-profile vectoring maneuvers are not fooling me.

:goonette:

Post like a human.

Woodward and Mangosteen

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+1
Ship's long since sailed on that one, for us all

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Domestic Threat
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
+3
Something Sensitive: The Lost & The Damned, But Not Yet Trooned

all kidding aside though, for what it is worth, I have found that what works for me is to take a little time out of each day to be silent for 5 minutes and commemorate my human being, and pay tribute to that wild time in life, plus, and i have now found out how to use the pictures.

:ocasio:

:facepalm:

:reagan:

EaglesDick

• Cosmonauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5
So that stuff about the sidepiece in utah is 100% confirmed (as if we needed more proof). She was on his livestream while they shittalked exes n stuff.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+5
NEver any doubt. Lowtax has a type and the Mormon cokewhore fit it perfectly.

Red Wine at Night, Ambien Delight

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+3
Update on fuckwit, Ashli has posted a gofundme:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1vhr72tzmo?sharetype=teams&member=3555326

(I apologize for any general vagueness in our story, but as we are still in hiding it's necessary to keep us safe.) Two months ago my daughter and I left my now-estranged husband and entered a domestic violence shelter after nearly five years of abuse. My name was kept off the bank account and I was not allowed my own card to access it. This made saving to leave nearly impossible without it being noticed. I have a foreign account but am unable to gain access to it without being in that country. During my marriage I was kept isolated, and have no parents or siblings. I am an immigrant who was half way through my legal immigration process and my "undocumented" status was, and still is, being used by my husband as a way to control and abuse me. I am currently working with a legal aide immigration lawyer to help me stay legally within the country under the Violence Against Women Act. My estranged husband has made public declarations about his intent to have me deported without our daughter, who is 3 1/2. As of now he is asking for full legal and physical custody of our daughter, while also falsely accusing me of being violent and a danger to her in an attempt to flip the script. If he is successful in his efforts to deport me, I will be kept out of the country for 10 years without my daughter and it is extremely unlikely he will make efforts for me to be a part of her life given his vindictive behavior towards me now. If he wins this custodial fight and is successful in attempting to make false allegations, I will lose custody of her and be forced to have supervised visitation. Right now I am in the very difficult position of having to ask for financial help because I am currently in a position of legal limbo, and am becoming fearful that he will follow through with his threats of having me charged with parental abduction, despite him knowing that we are in shelter. I contacted legal aide the week we left and I am still proactively waiting to get an answer as to wether the board has approved taking on my divorce case. I would be endlessly grateful for any funds that could be used to help protect my daughter from his abusive behavior and his attempts to keep her from me as another way to control, punish and abuse me. Keeping her with me also protects her from the escalation of abuse towards her as she grows older. Anything donated would be used for potential legal fees if legal aide ultimately decided they will not take my case, (it is still being deliberated on by their board members), for housing down the road when it is safe for us to come out of hiding, and for therapy to help us both move past our experiences in a healthy way. Thank you for reading our story and considering donating towards helping us towards a future free of abuse.

:clint:

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
+2
Anyone who uses "flip the script"...
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+2

I don't know the term as a thing

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
+2
Ghetto for "did, or changed things to, the opposite of what was expected."

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Domestic Threat
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
+5
I try to use "flip the script"at leat once a day, to signal my manpower status to all the bussinessmen and thots in town, p much same for "fess up" instead of "confess".

It works.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+5
I know she's referring to ""mental abuse"" in a vague enough way to trick the reader into assuming physical abuse which is a classic woman-in-the-courthouse 101 trick.

I also know Lowtax is most probably a nigger-tier father who lies about his non-existent "professional" workload to avoid parental responsibility and loafs around the house all day leaving her to do everything. Fucking LOL if you can't perfectly picture him claiming to be too tired from working on the forums all day.

They deserve each other.

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+1
On the other hand it'd explain why her green card didn't get started

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
+2
I flip the script once a day IYKWIM

Permabanned Nazi Taylor Swift donated $10
You're not the only one who's suffered under this monster. Stay strong!
lol

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.1

• DoxxMine
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Retired and loving it
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards

:jesse:

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
+4
She should slightly change the story so it's not obvious it's her and lowtax and post it to the forums. It would be hilarious to see the goons badmouthing lowtax while not realizing they are doing so.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+3
She should slightly change the story so it's not obvious it's her and lowtax and post it to the forums. It would be hilarious to see the goons badmouthing lowtax while not realizing they are doing so.
Time moved way past you, it got posted to GBS, had over 4k views before burt faggot gassed it then Lowtax posted his own thread later saying it's legit and how HE WILL BE VINDICATED SOOOOON

EaglesDick

• Cosmonauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+4
Lowt denys fucking anyone still on the forums lol
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+4
WHO DO YOU EVEN MEAN says moron that paraded new side bitch on his livestream while making wacky zany faces every time a 80s infomercial said "revenge"

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+2
WHO DO YOU EVEN MEAN says moron that paraded new side bitch on his livestream while making wacky zany faces every time a 80s infomercial said "revenge"

His side bitch was moderating his Youtube livestream yesterday openly.

Which tbf by itself is only fucking him over in the court of "holy fuck dude, maybe be a little discreet".

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+2
You're talking about a guy who has violated consumer laws and wage laws for decades. He has learned that cops are lazy and nothing will happen to him and "lol it's the internet." Early on at SA I saw arguments about how you couldn't sue anyone for something they said on the internet because the court would literally say "lol it's the internet case dismissed lol." But so far the beta faggot goons have never actually sued him for fraud or defamation, so who knows. I've never paid for an account and he never defamed me, so I have never had a case against the faggot. But I have seen a few cases over the years where I thought people had a cognizable claim for libel. And almost everyone who has paid for a membership and been banned for no reason, especially early on, had a pretty decent shot at wire fraud (maybe) or conversion (more likely).

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
+6
Good luck actually getting anything out of a settlement.

Best case scenario, you'll be taking a spot in line behind the state of Missouri, chinkwife, Nisan financial services, the hospital that fixed his gollum spine and the placeholder for maplewife.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 02:00:54 PM by blasting_asshole »

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
He is rather Gollumesque.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Desensitizers
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2
You're talking about a guy who has violated consumer laws and wage laws for decades. He has learned that cops are lazy and nothing will happen to him and "lol it's the internet." Early on at SA I saw arguments about how you couldn't sue anyone for something they said on the internet because the court would literally say "lol it's the internet case dismissed lol." But so far the beta faggot goons have never actually sued him for fraud or defamation, so who knows. I've never paid for an account and he never defamed me, so I have never had a case against the faggot. But I have seen a few cases over the years where I thought people had a cognizable claim for libel. And almost everyone who has paid for a membership and been banned for no reason, especially early on, had a pretty decent shot at wire fraud (maybe) or conversion (more likely).

From how he's living his life it's only a matter of time before he's judgment proof anyway.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services